of happily ever afters

As a wee little kid,

Aside from dreaming to be a princess

(living in a castle where bugs dont exist)

Owning my own pretty white unicorn

(then we can go galloping off to the forest of the unknown, and then get into trouble. Cause the princesses are always the damsels in distress. Then my prince will come! and and he'd save me and and...) - you get the idea.

*loves*

and having all the marshymallows in the world

(though truthfully, i dont even really like marshmallows. They just look so cute and soft and...)

Anyway, as i was saying until the marshmallows so RUDELY interrupted my train of thoughts *slap slap*, aside from all of that, i always thought of marriage,

And happily ever afters


Its weird, but i feel as if, after marriage, everything will be RIGHT. everything will be WONDERFUL. everything will be BEAUTIFUL. everything will be just *sigh*

Everyday a living dream

I know for a fact that isnt true, course. Years and years of living in reality taught me that much. But somehow, ive never really accepted that. its like i know its true but my mind never really fully processed that. I still believe marriage will make life perfect.

And that marriage is what we've all been living for.

I know. im odd.

What can i say? im a hopeless romantic.

Ive never really pictured my wedding. I just always pictured being MARRIED. and living a MARRIED life. And i'd even think of all the little quarrels that i will have in the future and even be thinking of what i would say and how angry i would get XD, and how my Mr Right will make it all better again and we'd both apologise and we'd laugh at the absurdity of it all. =)

oh but i like wedding veils.

Wedding veils are PRETTY! *Grins*

and below are some wedding cakes:-

I got carried away with the cakes. XD i know. BUT DONT THEY JUST LOOK SO UBER PRETTY!?! There's actually more... but i resisted the urge to put them all up. *sniff* Im being nice, see?

I like cakes with lotsa tiers

XD then i can cut through them one by one BWAHAHHAHAHA! and the whole glasses and overflowing champagne thing is super pretty too! *hearts*

Bottom line is,

Life without marriage for me

is like having no life at all.

x)

GREAT LOVE!

0 comments: