Signs that I am older than I was before.
- There is a cleft between my teeth that food gets stuck in.
I SWEAR, this was never there before this year. It deeply saddens me.
- I have now started work and have no life.
- I type serious emails at work and use as little of 'I' as possible because everyone else does it.
(e.g. Seeking approval for blah. Appreciate assistance on this. Would like to blah.)
I guess adding 'I' in front of things makes it personal? I HAVE NO IDEA, it befuddles me but I shall just go with the flow, my brain cannot comprehend at the moment but I am slowly getting used to it.
- I am aware of all my expenses and have started keeping track.
And have started saving up + give money to my parents.
- T.G.I.F actually means something to me.
- No time to watch series or catch up with friends.