Give sparingly?


Photobucket

I wish there wasn't so much I had to think about. You put your faith in people and you expect them to deliver. But this is the real world, people have their self interests at heart, its about time you learned. But im still that very same girl, the one who got her milk stolen from the fridge but opened and closed the fridge over and over again, in disbelief. Hoping the next time she opened the fridge, that bottle of milk would be there. Ah, my bad, I just missed it, you were sitting there all along, no one took you. But to no avail. 

When will you learn? 

Perhaps its time to accept the truth of it, people are fundamentally selfish, heck. Im selfish too, i know. I admit it. But when im counting on someone, and i know someone is counting on me, i do my best. And it is human nature to expect reciprocity, else we just sit at one corner, pouting, feeling upset. You get what you give, so give good, right? Or is it not? The more you take the more you gain? Give sparingly? At a loss for words. I hate it when people let me down. Oh, who does? I hate it when i start losing faith in people, when in my mind i start painting bad images and seeing people in a negative light. But its hard, 

Photobucket 

People like you and me, its sad isn't it? You told me, that's life. That's just what happens, I had to learn it the hard way too. Next time just be wary. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit. It would be so much easier if everyone was just nice and you wouldn't feel like a fool to place your trust in people. Its so hard isn't it? Sometimes it feels as though you can't trust anyone but yourself. People let you down. Is it worth it? 

On a brighter note, conversation with my sister today, 
"Hahahaa ooh so unfair, I thought I was cool" 
"Ohohohohoho Sorry to break it to you, but I'm cooler." 
 "Im like a snowman. You're just a spec of snowflake that forms the whole of me." 

:D HAHAHAHAHAHA Im so lame but I make myself laugh. Oh my. 

Back to readings (: 
x

0 comments: