Transition period

Photobucket

2 papers down, 3 more to go. GYAAAARR!!! 

but hey, it'll be over soon (: a little strange to think that this is going to be my last school exam ever. Ever. ever. unless I decide to take on Master's later on, which i doubt i will. And i'll be graduating soon. My. I feel old. All smiles. 

Photobucket

Cool blue m&m totally checking me out. 

How you doing, yourself (; 

I cannot believe im turning 22 this year. Looking at my own picture im like, NO WAY. that girl looks 16. yeah. no. ): YOU'RE OLD NOW MAY. OOOOOOLD. but i'll start acting my age when i graduate, and step into the working world and be a working girl D: NUUOOHHH. I REFUSE. i will be

FOREVER YOOUUUNNNNGGG~ TTv
 *abrupt end*

This still gets me, every time. 
Photobucket

p.s. I hate the new blogger settings ): I don't know how this shit works. ):
 p.p.s Will be done by the 12th of June. Cannot wait!!

0 comments: