My Shiny Black Shoes

Waaaay back when i was young, stupid and naive, I used to have this pair of shoes which i LOOOOVED. Kinda looks like this one *points below*

Only the strap wasnt like that, but was pretty like the one below : -


But dont get confused. Mine didnt have a bow. It looked like the first one but had a buckle like the second one. Is everyone following me?

Anyway, i used to love that pair of shoes cause it made me feel so (as young limay would have put it) 'Important and Big'. Because it was all black and shiny, making it look so professional (yeah, well it DID to me then) and also of the sounds it would make against the wooden floor boards. (just like my mommy's high heels)

I'd purposely pace around the shops and making my shoes HEARD (damn loud) and have this stupid feeling like ALL EYES ARE ON ME and I FEEL SO PRETTY! LOOKIT THE SHOES! LOOKIT THE PRETTY SHOES! and i'd be grinning silly in my head but would be pursing my lips trying to look SERIOUS and... old? and looking at stuff in the shop like an inspector.

and again, FEELING ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY.
Honestly, those shoes made me feel so good
Like i suddenly really was this princess everyone had to BOW down to. Cause you know, PRETTY SHOES DAMMIT!! PRETTY SHOES!!
... those were the days
Anyway, i've always liked how heels sound against floorboards, even till now. It still SORTA makes me feel that teensy bit BIGGER and IMPORTANT-er. xp Too bad now EVERYONE wears heels, so suddenly EVERYONES big and important and its like.. not a big deal anymore. *DAMMIT* XD
On another note,
I also like the sound the correction tape makes, that clicking sound as you're using more and more of it. I swear im gonna get one and use it on a black piece of paper until its all gone one of these days. Just for the heck of it.
I also would like to throw a brick down a ten storey building and hit a car with it. But im afraid i dont think i'll be doing that soon, or doing that at all. =( Sadly. But i really WANT to. *sigh* Sometimes, imagination doesnt suffice.
What now?

0 comments: