Theres never enough

...cause camwhoring is FUN-NER, with company





hahhaa, we actually took really HORRIBLE looking ones, but.. BWHAHAHA
ME and MAH SUAT WEI!
Shes like an older sister to me and im like the younger sister to her. XD I dont like people WATCHING me when i eat (yeah somehow i just feel like PEOPLE ARE WATCHING sometimes), so suat wei will like BLOCK THEM with her body? HAHAHAHHAHA and then not once, but TWICE, i couldnt bite the stupid bacon thing out from the sandwich and i felt so embarassed and i was screaming helplessly in my head 'TEAR INTO TWO PIECES DAMMIT! TEAR!' and she helped me pull the damned thing out, cause i was too embarassed to do anything about it. xp
SEE? ISNT SHE GREAT?
no.
SHES AWESOME. xp
Plus, she camwhores with me. But thats only cause she likes to camwhore lots herself. Which is all good. Camwhores should stick together and make a CAMWHORE UNITED group or something. =__="
Bottom line is, me loves me suat wei!!
Anyway, the following are pictures taken yesterday...

OH YOU KNOW WHAT.
i so regret not getting those henna hand tattoos.

These pictures just make me feel oh so DEPRESSED.
who ever thought of drawing it on the back of their necks?!

smart!

Me loves THIS one.

Here, enlarged.

doesnt it look so pretty?
oh this is the stick on tattoo i got.

I love tattoos.
JENNY.

Mah fav picture of the day!

LOVE!

0 comments: