Get a LIFE

I hate it when people say im SOOO THIN. SUPER THIN. And insist on saying it over and over, cause they cant seem to say it enough times. One question (more to come later on),

WHAT IN HEAVENS NAME
IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Because everyone with FRIKKIN eyes can see that IM THIN. Its kinda REDUNDANT for you to point it out, OVER AND OVER. Its not like im in frikkin denial, its not like im going around saying how FAT I am and how im PURPOSELY STARVING MYSELF or some shit like that. I KNOW IM THIN. I AM TRYING TO GAIN WEIGHT. I don’t need your COMMENTS. So keep them to yourself.

Im convinced these people are secretly unsatisfied with themselves (low self esteem too maybe) and are trying to make themselves feel better by making everyone feel worse. One word (more words to come later),

STOP.

I don’t appreciate it and neither do I need it.

Also, I realize people like to say stuff like ‘eh? Why so thin? Never eat rice, is it?’ and start snickering to themselves like they’ve just cracked this shit-ass funny joke. Only its NOT FUNNY.

Question 2 (I did say there were more to come),

Do you ever realize
YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING?

Or are you too preoccupied thinking how SMART and INGENIOUS that comment was (so not, PUH-LEASE) and was oblivious to that? Get a GRIP. Its not funny, and its never GOING to be funny.

Maybe I should say something like,
‘eh? Why so fat? Eat ten burgers a day, leh?’

And then start cackling like a witch.
Would YOU like that?

Mind your own business.
And I’ll be here, minding MINE.
If you REALLY cannot help yourself, then you know what? SAY IT BEHIND MY BACK. Cause I DON’T NEED TO HEAR IT. I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT. I’ve had ENOUGH.

No, seriously. You are given permission to totally call me stick thin behind my back. I don’t frikkin give a shit.

Unless you’re PERFECT and have no flaws, don’t go start giving your “ADVICE” to me like im eff-ing clueless or something. and stop asking me to EAT MORE. I’LL EAT ANY FRIKKIN AMOUNT I WANT. ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

LEAVE ME ALONE.
Again, (DONT YOU GUYS WATCH BAMBI?)
If you've got nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all.

Ps. This is not directed to ANYONE in particular. I’m just constantly annoyed by PEOPLE (see? Not just one) pointing out that im thin and me going ‘yeah I know.’ HONESTLY. EVERYONE WITH EYES CAN TELL.

OOH! Are you trying to show us that you’re NOT BLIND?

Plus, today has been a bad day for me. Im sure that’s pretty clear.
....Im just ranting cause im mad

0 comments: