Inside the head

My mind works weirdly.
You know how people have pre-exam stress dreams, the one where they wake up from a dream where they did super badly and then pick up a book and decide to REALLY study? well, i have post-exam stress dreams. I still remember, after SPM, somewhere around the end of december, i had this dream (which wasnt even weird) that there was gonna be this test the very next day and i FORGOT and was really unprepared for it. So i woke up all sweaty and stuff, at like 4 in the morning or something like that, scrambled out of bed, switched on the lights and took my books up to read. (because i put my study materials on the floor beside my bed)
.... and then it came to me
(after mere seconds, mind you. IM NOT THAT BLUR)
Didnt the exams end WEEKS ago?!
I mentally slapped myself (cause i was too tired at that point) and went back to sleep. And this didnt just happen ONCE. Hahaha! I usually sleep really well the night before the exam, except for this one time before history paper. Maybe my mind is just slow or something, everything is just DELAYED.
Oh and when im really REALLY tired when im studying and im trying hard to keep my eyes open, its like i'll be reading this sentence from the book over, and suddenly my eyes will shut close, but i can still clearly see the book and am still reading from it. Only THIS book is a figment of my imagination, but i DONT realise it until the lines i "read" gets more and more ridiculous. then something in my brain goes SNAP! and then i wake up, blink a few times, knock my head (literally) and then reread the line i was reading again... and then the SAME THING WOULD HAPPEN.
i remember there was once i was reading history, think it was about Nabi Muhammad or something, and then i nodded off and the story continued (in Malay mind you) like there was this sick boy that was gonna die, so his mother took him to the top of the mountain in hopes that Allah would save him or something, and then he had to run around the mountain in circles and i think he died in the end and the mother was crying, then the mother did something stupid i think...
it was weird.
and because it became so far-fetched, i realised it was not actually FACTS. =.=" i know, took me that long.
Not-so-fun Facts:
  • When i study too much and my brain feels all loaded+heavy and im getting a headache, i feel nauseous and have to go to the basin to like spit phlegm up or something. Its horrid.
  • When im really tired and i force myself to stay awake to study by drinking coffee, i have breathing difficulties, and feel nauseous too.
  • I used to spell the word phlegm as FILM, and then i changed it to FLIM... and then slowly i improved to FLEM. and one fine day, im not sure when, i discovered i was wrong all along. *gasp* horror!

Only a few more papers to go!!

0 comments: