More more MORE!

yeah okay, so i was bored (well not really, but heres to justifying my actions) and so i started camwhoring. LIKE COME ON, who even NEEDS reason to camwhore? *slaps forehead*

and to those of you who DONT KNOW im a camwhore,
yeah well, we learn new things everyday =)

You're making progress!
Lets all take a moment to feel proud.

....yeah okay, moment ended.

EMO!

NOT EMO!

Oh and college had charity carnival today and i got my face painted. (pictures from carnival are with karen and will be posted up once i get them. but until then, ITS JUST PICTURE OF ME AND NO ONE ELSE) but you know you love me.

This picture sorta freaks me out.

oooh! look how long my eyelashes are!

I side parted hair so you can see the design properly
THIS PICTURE FREAKS ME OUT TOO xp
i was lying down btw.
But it just looks freakier rotated up like this.

remember how i said my cheeks are poofy?

THEY'RE POOFY.

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME.

End.

0 comments: