Super Tagged By Sp

Instructions :
Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions.

Waittaminute, doesn’t this TAG SEEM FAMILIAR?
Different questions tho, so I’ll just do it.


Then tag 8 people from your list.
List them out at the end of the post.
Notify them that they have been tagged.

1. Lollipops, cotton candy or chocolates?
CHOCOLATES! *grins* Cause they can melt and be all soft and YUM! I really REALLY want to go for that choc buffet we talked about (BRYAN + BRENDA + PPL) last time but din manage to go to!

Drowning marshymallows in the chocolate fountain, how blissful can life get? =)

2. Do you miss your high school teacher and friends?
All the time =)

May misses Pn See, Mr Kean and Bro John
Tho she never paid attention to Bro John… EVER and was always called upon to answer questions in which she would smile innocently back at him and he’d grin back. XD good times.

May misses XV, LiYing, Hsian, Chun Yan

Yeah okay, a few others aren’t listed cause YOU GUYS ARE IN TAYLORS and I STILL SEE YOU GUYS AROUND.. tho we don’t really talk much and stuff anymore, cause theres just THIS much time you can stand lingering at the corridor before you get your ass moving to class. Besides, most of the time the corridor is super packed and its like this MASSIVE HUMAN JAM and you literally just get STUCK there and have to wait for ONE CLASS at least to open up so people have enough space to walk past to their respective classes. Its no surprise most of the time I only have the opportunity to just say ‘Hi.’

May misses all the familiar faces in Catholic High, people she just passed by and would wave to and ppl who would SHOUT DOWN HALLWAYS TO GREET HER in which she would SHOUT SOMETHING BACK. *sniff*

May misses the GANG and is sad that we only get to spend this much time together. =( and ausmat ppl will be leaving at the end of the year. BOOHOO.

3. Do you smoke?
Yes I do.

People always think im just holding a pocky/rocky stick.
People have got no imagination. =)

4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.
What a random question.

One, I’d like the gift of photographic memory. That would certainly KICK ASS. Then I needn’t have to study and just look at the pages and VOILA!! Score a friggin 100 upon 100 and beat GENIUS (you know who im talking about, ppl from my class now)

Secondly, I’d like the gift of TIME! (don’t anyone dare give me CLOCKS or WATCHES or anything like that for KICKS.) Cause sometimes I just feel like time is running out and even when I want to waste my time away, I feel like, I DON’T KNOW, I don’t HAVE enough time to waste away. Does that even make sense to you?

Plus, SO MANY GOOD MOVIES, SO LITTLE TIME. UGH! Depressing, much?

5. Who did you text most lately?
I don’t text people, mostly.

6.How old are you?
Eighteen, but im secretly ten. =) Ssshh! Don’t tell anyone, kay? Its just between YOU and ME. Our little secret.

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
Well, I bought this top from this shop with SPM money (only cause parents went out and failed to provide me with money, cause I forgot to ask). I don’t remember the name of the shop. Im bad at things like that, it just doesn’t really matter much to me. Honestly. Shop names I mean.

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?
Joe Jonas. Joe Jonas. Joe Jonas.

I'd most likely date Joe Jonas. The middle one.
Because like it says in MORAL EDUCATION, something about picking the mean and being moderate. Yeah, im not very sure. =__=” but I know ARISTOTLE SAID IT! And Aristotle is smart.

9. Currently into?
Trying hard to not procrastinate.

Is it working?
Course not.

10. Getting married is going to heaven or grave?
HEAVEN. XP no negativity please!

11. How many kids do you want?
Two. A boy and a girl. Boy first, then girl. So the girl will have a big brother to take care of her. But its okay if I get 2 girls too. As long as its not 2 boys. I like to dress girls up and play with their hair and buy hairclips and hairbands and making them look adorable.


SO yeah. GIRLS.

Only want two cause three is a crowd. *ahem*

12. Are you in love?
Noooope! Super happy about that too!

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
I don’t remember. Alas, my memory fails me again.

14. Name the latest book you bought?
Have not been buying any books lately. Whats with all these questions? Making me feel dumbo. Me no likey.

15. Do you believe in God?
Im not sure. Imma Buddhist and apparently, we DON’T believe in God. But I don’t know, I think I might. Im weird. Doesn’t really matter to me much. As long as we do good and stuff, I believe we wont BURN IN THE FLAMES OF HELL. So yeah. That’s good enough.

16. Single or Attached?
Single and happy, and not looking.

17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
Joe Jonas?

Im kidding. Actually im trying hard to think of a person, but im finding it rather hard. I just keep thinking God. Cause you know, I just typed God in the last question. Wait, lemme smack my head a few times.

……. Shereena? lol

18. The most exciting place you want to go?
EXCITING?! Dream land! *grins* ...shit im lame.

Brain not functioning. Its late, cant blame me! Im trying my best here!

19. The weirdest dream you ever had?
I was pooping in the toilet and people started barging in and talking to me and I was worrying, HOW AM I GONNA GET MY PANTIES ON WITHOUT GETTING UP FROM THE TOILET SEAT.

Prolly wasn’t the weirdest dream, but ive blogged about most of them and this one I haven’t cause its just too weird to be blogged about and im sure you’re all MENTALLY DISTURBED right now, so I’ll leave it at that.

20. Do you feel lonely?
I wont lie and say NEVER. So…

Occasionally, when im pms-ing.
And then I go..

“Sometimes.
When I remember.
When I breathe.
I see things that remind me of you and
sometimes I just break out crying.
It scares people.”

Sorry, its just a nice quote that I came up with a long time ago and when im emo and I see it I feel even more emo and I feel lonely and..

IM NOT RETARDED I SWEAR.

Until another Day
May tags :
1. BRYAN (update your dead blog PLEASE)

0 comments: