Taggity-taag

IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE ?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie.

Opening Credits:
I Never Told you - Edison Chen
OMG. someone is cheating on me. DONT LIE TO ME. I KNOW ITS TRUE. DAMMIT! all not TELLING ME THINGS NOW, EH!?!?

Waking Up:
Bitter Sweet Symphony - The verve
Ah depends i guess. =D

First Day At School:
A walk to remember - mandy moore
Ah yes, i do so remember walking into the school on my first day. HOW REMEMBRAL. IT WAS WITHOUT MAH BRENDA CHAN CUZ SHE WAS IN JAPAN. i remember that day WELL. first day of school without brenda. SAD. VERY sad.

Falling In Love:
I dont want to miss a thing - aerosmith
haha, all my crushes are secretly being stalked by me. *nyeknyeknyek* i dont want to miss a thing mar. BEWARE.

Fight Song:
Someday we'll know - Mandy Moore
Someday we'll know why the hell we were even fighting to begin with. =__=" haha

Breaking Up:
Tell Him - Celine Dion
um, yeah dont worry, i'll TELL HIM when i want to break up with HIM alright! whoever 'HE' is supposed to be. [??]

Prom:
I could get used to this - the veronicas
Of course i could get used to proms, dressing up and what not, OF COURSE. XD mana saya punya partner? *grabs some random guy over*

Life:
Everytime We Touch - Cascada
Oh God this sounds SO WRONG. Im not going to elaborate on this. lol

Mental Breakdown:
Because im a girl - Kiss
OF COURSE I MENTAL BREAKDOWN LOTSA TIMES. YOU KNOW LA, GIRLS VERY EMO WAN. xp somemore PMS.its NOWONDER!!

Driving Far Away:
Why georgia - John Mayer
seriously, why georgia?

Flashback:
Rest in pieces - saliva
o.o um, i hope all my soft toys that i have left behind rest in pieces? ITS NOT EVEN REST IN PEACE. ITS REST IN PIECES. WEIRDNYA. =__="

Wedding:
Feel my soul - Yui
haha... =D

Birth of Child:
Do i make you proud - taylor hicks
BUT OF COURSE, MY FUTURE BABY! =D COURSE IM SUPER PROUD OF YA!

Final Battle:
The tide is High - Atomic Kittens
Yeah, the tide is high, lets not go out fighting in the ocean, eh?

Death Scene:
We believe - Good Charlotte
I guess that means we all believe i wont die anytime soon. xp. bleh.

Funeral Song:
Whats left of me - Nick lachey
Well, theres going to be my MONEY...o.o

End Credit:
Powerline - Goofy movie
i got the POWER! *bwahahahha*

Lazy tag people. XD Besides, Ks already tagged everyone.

0 comments: