Burn baby, BURN

Insensitive Idiots stole Wallets at the reading corner of Catholic High School today during the time interval of 2pm - 3pm. These mean shites should really just go get a life and think of how other people might bloody feel about losing their Money, but most importantly, their IC.

Do to others what you want done to you, not the other way around.

If by any chance, anyone seen the act of these stupid idiots, please report to the school's discipline teachers so these people can be beheaded by the queen of hearts. (so i hope, but public humiliation should serve enough justice for now).

I dont reckon they REALLY need the money, and even if they did, to stoop down to THIS level is really TOO LOW. TOO LOW I SAY. I think they're just doing it for the THRILL of stealing itself. Such crime to fellow students - dispeakable.

Anyway, im not going to go on about those people as, seriously, they're not worth my whole post on them. Im going JELLY crazy today. xp














Lookit the pretty colours! Jelly is GOOD! it doesnt hurt my teeth when i eat it, so from here on,

IM IN LOVE WITH JELLY.

I SHALL FEED ON JELLY AS FOR HERE ON ITS MAH PRIMARY FOOD. I SHALL LIVE OFF JELLIES!!! WOOOOOOOTT!!!! =D
(ps, the orange ones are really good. IM SERIOUS DAMMIT!)

Oh and for those of you who werent grossed out by the picture of my REALLY SEXY MOLD OF MAH TEETH, here are the two teeth i extracted.















Honestly if you think THIS is disgusting - for once (though its my very own sexy teeth) i AGREE WITH YOU.
(why do i find it disgusting? hmm, im not quite sure, i just do. haha) I actually didnt want to take it with me, but sis was all 'TAKE IT LAR! TAAKEEE ITT!! ITS SO COOL'. i dont see anything remotely COOL about it. do you?

AND DONT ANYONE OF YOU DARE COMMENT SOMETHING LIKE 'why so yellow wan?' I'd straggle the life out of you. IM NOT KIDDING. xp

Before that the nurse put the teeth into the lil bag, it was STILL DIRTY (with blood and all)
ugh. HORRIBLLLEEE~~ who knew i could be disgusted by my OWN teeth? lol.

I used to like to collect my fallen teeth when i was young, now its like, a waste of time. Like, i dont see why the hell for. lol... even now i feel like disposing of the two "COOL" teeth. Im sorry, putting it on display doesnt seem like an option to me. Imagine guests walking into the house... 'AH YES PEOPLE, AND TO YOUR RIGHT, YES, THE CORNER OF THE TOP RIGHT SHELF SITS THE TEETH I EXTRACTED BEFORE BRACES. FASCINATING, ISNT IT?'

- Dont take me for granted, people like me dont take that very well -

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Heyyy... I can't believe you wanna dispose your own teeth! *gasp* How could you!

haha.. It IS cool. XD To me.