suffeewwiiinnngggg

Gah. Okay, so im really glad the vomiting feeling is gone now. But guess what? the cut is getting deeper and deeper. Its more painful than ever, i hope it doesnt get WORSE than it already is. SIgh! Im suffering i tell you, SUFFERING. Its weird cuz now im rolling my tongue up to the roof of my mouth when i talk, its to prevent getting my tongue scratched any deeper, so yeah. I talk SUPER weird, like muffled, like retarded, like YEAH. and even when i do that, its not a 100% guaranteed thing. it still brushes at the wire sometimes.

I cant say words that ends with N or starts with T or you know, words that involve getting your tongue up to the roof of your mouth, cuz that would just hurt my tongue. I know all of you are SICK of hearing me complain about my CUT TONGUE and probably dont give a shit about it, but yeah, i cant help it. You're all probably thinking, 'aw geez, suck it up' or something, im sorry! IM SORRY, honestly, all this complaining is REALLY getting to me too. hearing myself go ON AND ON about it is REALLY horrible, i dont usually complain so much. But i seriously cant tahan.

ITS MY TONGUE DAMMIT. I CANT TALK PROPERLY, I CANT TALK LOTS cuz IT HURTS HURTS HURTS. AND TALKING IS A VITAL PART OF MY EVERYDAY LIFE. IMAGINE THE SUFFERING IM GOING THROUGH NOW. JUST IMAGINE IT. T____T TALKING HURTS, EATING HURTS, DRINKING HURTS, EVEN SUCKING IN MY SALIVA HURTS.

i wanted this bloody thing, so i better just hang in there. I WANTED THIS. I WANTED THIS I WANTED THIS. think of the benefits. think of straight teeth. THINK GOOD. okay, i do feel a teensy bit better. it was SO retarded, cuz yen hsian and i were walking to bio lab, which actually involves walking pass form 6 classes. Only i totally forgot there were classes there and KIND of shouted 'IM SUFFERING... SUFFERING I TELL YOOOOU. MY TOONGGUEEE SOOO PAAAIIN' only it came out as 'IM SUFEEEWWWIINNNG!! SUFFEEWIINNGG I HELL YOU!! MY HUNG IS SO PHAAAIINNN'. and then i realised there was the class there, and everyone was looking at me. =__=" i more or less sped walk pass the class after that due to embarrassment.

Anyway, i forgot to mention yesterday that i got my IC and Purse + money back. The rest of us 'cept sara did too. Really sad of sara, apparently those wallet-nappers threw our wallets at outside dustbins. Perhaps Different different dustbins and the dustbin sara's stuff got thrown into got taken away by the garbage man or something. really poor thing la. and as brenda pointed out to us, the wallet-nappers arent sincere and werent regretful AT ALL. for they didnt return ALL the money and didnt return stuff like my keychain which im SURE they didnt throw away. ITS FROM JAPAN DAMMIT. BRENDA FLEW ALL THE WAY TO JAPAN AND GOT ME THAT AND THEY BLOODY STOLE IT. SCREW YOU IDIOTS. SCREW YOOUUU I SAAAY! burn in the flames of hell and dont come back!!!! *grr*

They were just returning the stuff we stated to avoid worse punishment. Which makes them HORRIBLE HORRIBLE people. I KNOW YOUR NAMES, im just not blogging their names down because EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SUCH HORRIBLE IDIOTIC BRAINLESS PEOPLE, i guess they dont deserve to be humiliated world wide. Hopefully they'll change. and if they dont, haha, they're probably get caught again one day and be sent to jail (hopefully) that way they'll learn it the HARD way. XD

im mean. I know.

I dont understand why they couldnt have just left the purses after taking the money. Like throw them purses somewhere in the school so other people can retrieve them and return them to us. ALL THEY WANTED WAS THE MONEY, NO? they had to PURPOSELY THROOOWW AWAAAY our IC'S, knowing HOW MUCH TROUBLE WE WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH TO REMAKE THEM. heartless idiots.

Poor sara. =(

- chinese essays just makes everything worse -

0 comments: