great, just great.

i have NO SELF CONTROL. NONE at all. i am SERIOUS. someone, ANYONE, just SHOOT ME NOOOOOW. *eek* i have no clue how those few words could make me so happy. xp im an idiot! WHHHEEEE!! *thats your cue to shoot me, just so you didnt know* ... its the little little things that matters most. If i have the chance, i would SOOOOO like to meet you again *SNIFF* (yeah, and here you release ANOTHER shot at me) some people are just SO NICE.

*jumps up and down, mentally, for a few seconds before continuing post*

aaannnyyywaaaaayyy, guess what?!?! so theres this tuition i attend, chem tuition, the teacher is now forcing everyone to take up at least TWO subjects. i only have one. mom asked me to take up bio, i said nooo, cuz like said in an earlier post, its a study subject. In the end, mom said, 'take up add maths lar' but thing was, i already have add maths tuition. she said 'NEvER MIND, GO FOR TWO!!!' T___T *i dont think the shooting is working so forget it* and though i tried to argue to stop the other one, she just wouldnt say yes. So YESH, i am stuck with TWO add math tuition.

What worse? they're both on the same day. one on 4.30 - 6.30 the other from 7.30 - 10. seriously. I think i'll just go jump off a really REALLY tall building now. and yes, my teeth are still hurting a bit today. Couldnt really eat much cuz it hurt. thankfully not as much as yesterday though, so im hoping by tomorow it'd be fine =D. Aaaanyway, sara is SO ADORABLE xp, just now when i was in tuition, she called my house and when my sister told her 'shes not home' sara was all..

'what do you mean shes not home? is she still in school? did she come home then go out somewhere? or did she not go home at all? oh wait, nevermind, um, yeah okay bye'

OMIGOOOOSSHH!! when my sister told me, i kept laughing like crap. xp AAAWWW!! THAT IS SO SARA!!! xp SUPER ADORABLE WEEEYYY!! XD XD XD

- i came i saw i conquered -

0 comments: