yes yes YES

Went out shopping with sis and mom today. Really pretty happy cuz i bought this really REALLY pretty skirt (which has no top to go with it at the moment but what the hell, its still pretty) and this really nice pants (stupid expensive too, but nice things come with extremely nice prices, all know that by now). I'd save the really retarded details for myself to remember (which i probably wont in a few days) for it'd probably BORE you to death.

SO anyway, on our way out of the mall, the big baby of the family - myself =__=" bought cotton candy! and earned stares from lotsa passerby's. like SERIOUSLY, what is WRONG with buying COTTON candy!??! sis was saying 'its probably cuz people dont eat that anymore nowadays' GOSH!!! (or maybe its cuz im suppsoed to be PASS that age of cotton candy-ness already). I bet those people were just jealous at me or something. I bet DEEP inside they have that LONGING for cotton candy but just dont want STARES from other people (like they were giving me). HA HAH! I BET THATS IT!!!

mom and sis also kind of laughed at me and my darling cotton candy... but in the end, they ate too. so really, WHAT WERE YOU ALL LAUGHING AT LARRR T___T.

oh and essential + necessary traits of future partner in life

  • Able to kill cockroaches
  • Buy cotton candy for me (regardless of stares he might get)
im an idiot. i like cotton candy because its so fluffy, and every time i eat it, i feel like im eating clouds. and that just makes me really happy. Suckers like me... should be rewarded with more cotton candy. =D

- I like cotton candy -

0 comments: