It happens

Overslept for the first time to tuition today! GAASSPP!!!

Tuition starts at 4.30pm, i set my alarm at 3.45pm. I didnt wake up. Perhaps i clicked it off automatically, i have no idea. Anyway, brenda came at 4.40pm (yeah already late) and called the still sleeping me.

Bren : Li may? are you ready yet?

i was still groggy and only half awake, 'i just wokkee uppp' and then brenda LAUGHED. i didnt really register the laugh as anything since i was still REALLY blur and for some odd reason thought it was still 4pm.

Bren : so how long do you need to get ready?
Me : Give me half an hour la...
Bren : half an hour?... okaaaaaaaaaaay....
Me : Bye.

then i walked sluggishly into my bathroom and took a quick 7 mins shower... by the time i came out and looked at my phone, it said, 4.50pm. I was so SHOCKED i tell you. and brenda sent me an sms saying 'i'll just sleep in the car while waiting' or something along that line. GOSH!

so i went into the car and i was all 'why didnt you scream at me ITS ALREADY 4.40 LA! WAKE UP! or something?' and she said she thought I KNEW it was already 4.40. and i asked her if it made sense for me to say HALF AN HOUR LA if i KNEW. lol... OMIGOSSSHHH!! *kicks brenda* and she was laughing because i sounded so BLUR and for once, it wasnt HER who is late (cuz she always is) but it was ME. lol. xp

ps. we have leads on who the thieves are. Teacher says shes going to pass the suspects names to the police. YAY!

0 comments: