i want i wannnnt

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIIISS!!!

Mah sexy (going to be sexier after braces) TEETH!!!


Im going to be making braces. so, this is the mould of my imperfect teeth. =D the ones marked with the cross are the ones that are to be extracted. I already extracted the two teeth on my left side. Nope, it wasnt painful.

(if you think the mould is disgusting, i have NO COMMENT. its just TEETH la, friendddd... lolz, go stare at yours and tell me if you think THATS disgusting. BWAHHAHA. i actually think the mold is pretty cool. xp)

Anyway, i was really pretty afraid of the Jabs i had to take before the extraction of the two tooths. But seriously, it was NOTHING. Perhaps its because i expected it to be MUCH MUUUCH worse than that, so since it was below my expectations, it wasnt painful. Its like a movie, have too high expectations for it, and you might be disappointed, have no expectations/ low expectations for it and you'd might think its rather good. Same theory.

To tell you the truth, i actually laughed a bit when the needle was in my mouth. IM AN IDIOT. i knnoooow. the orthodontist was like 'DONT LAUGH DONT LAAUGH!! DONT MOOOOVEE!!' xp. Gosh! dangerous! i had to hold back my laugh and tried to stay sane for a bit longer (at least until the stupid needle was out of my mouth) what exactly did i find funny? well, there was the fact that i kept saying 'ow ow ow ow ow' when the needle was in there, and perhaps i found that rather ridiculous. seriously? i dont quite remember, maybe i was just feeling high or something. XD

thats what the orthodontist said. 'Shes naturally high wan lar.' *omg xp*

And anyway, i finished reading 'The Nanny' today. Its a pretty good book, WITH NO DIRTY PARTS IN IT SO ITS SAFE TO READ (just ignore the foul words that appear once in awhile). Its funny, cute and I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH JOSH. *JUMPS JUMPS JUMPS* i literally laughed out loud and squealed in class while reading the book. xp (yen hsian witnessed it all, ah, shes seen me at my worst, so seriously, i dont really care if she sees more retarded moments of me. xp LOVE HER) JOSH IS LIKE, SUCH AN INTERESTING, CHARMING, WITTY, HAWT HAWT HAWT character!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
Gimme mah JOSH, dammit.

- Why? simple - because i want to -

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

LOL that's quite dumb may xD . I bet the dentist think you're crazy . Injection also happy xD .

PureViLmay said...

what can i say?
im a very happy person. XD