Thats just it

I try and I try, yet to no avail...
Then again, Life's like that - cant say i didnt see it coming.
Face it, Im a realist.

Being put through the whole test, already knowing it would happen and yet was not prepared for it as i never really bothered to spare thought on it. I truly surprised myself when nothing came to me. And so i know now that it is true, i was never lying to myself. The fact WAS IN FACT, a fact. I wasn't wrong not to doubt myself. This just proves that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is possible once you set your mind to it.

As the realization struck me and started to slowly sink in, mix feelings came pouring in. Its hard to describe it but i think i can sort of summarize them into three, one part sadness, one part relief, but the most part - grateful. I am thankful that its all ended and put in the past.

Now hand over my lasagna before i kill somebody. Cheerio!

Oh anyway, just back from weikhai's birthday party. =) There were LOTSA people there, so it was really clique-y. As in, most people hanged around their own group of people, but nevertheless, it was fun. =D laughed a lot. Sze Rong is SOOOOO FUNNY anyway... *POODLE* im super duper tired now, so i think i'll just head off to sleep. THANK GOODNESS THERES NO PHYSICS TUITION TOMORROW!! WHHHHEEEEEEEEE~

- ...so all is lost and im left alone to ponder on everything once more -

0 comments: