we all have our limits, i have mine

I...Dont....CAAARREEE

It annoys me, right down to the very last of my extremely ugly, purple but very important vein, that some people can be such UNGRATEFUL, HORRIBLE HYPOCRITES. how unappreciative some people may be. And so i have decided to NOT CARE ABOUT THIS ANYMORE. I was trying to do a GOOD thing, I was trying to be REALLY NICE. Well, I WAS. And what did I GET IN RETURN?!?! LEFT ALONE, BEING CALLED TO *censored for this would reveal who that is*. LIKE HOW COULD ONE BE SUCH A FRIGGIN HYPOCRITE I REALLY CANT SEEM TO GRASP. If you hate being treated that way, WHY do you treat others that same friggin way? does that SATISFY YOU in some weird screwed up way!?! cuz bloody hell, even if it was meant as a joke, too much is too much. we all have our limits. and all should know by now, i bloody well have mine. and just cuz i dont show it very often now, doesnt mean it doesnt exist anymore. FOR CLEARLY AS YOU CAN SEE NOW, IT DOES.

And like stated earlier, im not going to go through ALL THAT HASSLE anymore, if all my EFFORTS are going to be BLOWN OFF that way. Im not saying I don’t care about the SAID PERSON anymore (im just going to CEASE ALL EFFORTS), im just friggin annoyed right now and want to rant it all out in order to GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM AS ITS BEEN BUGGING ME ALL DAY. (All should be proud of me for i think i contained my anger and annoyance REALLY well all day, =D in fact, i think no one noticed)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Glad I got that OFF MY SHOULDERS. I feel so much better now.

Oh and i had the two add math tuitions just now. It really didnt suck that much, i just couldnt pay attention for the LAST hour on the second tuition. well, its 4 and a half hours, im surprised i could even last for 3 and a half. My attention span is only THIS long. So the last hour i spent talking to yuan lu. BWAHHAHAAAHAHAHA. Yuan Lu is SO ADORABLE anyway. =D im just saying. hehe

-Resistance is futile-

Ps Not caring is worse than hating, for when you hate, at least it means you care. (Care enough to hate, get it?)

0 comments: