annoyance, the worst kind

The metal thing i was talking about in the last post, well, its cutting into my tongue, and Goodness - it hurts. its not really VERY painful, its just a very annoying pain. Its like when i talk, my tongue brushes against the wire and its like, cutting my tongue so now you can actually see the making of a gash at the side of my tongue. Oh and the same happens when i eat. and to refrain from talking is such a DIFFICULT task for me. How i wish people could just READ MINDS. READ MY MIND DAMMIT. xp that way no need to talk and that equals to no harming of tongue.

Due to the annoying pain mentioned, my patience was wearing thin since morning. Plus there is the constant feeling of wanting to puke when i talk that should ALSO be taken in consideration. So there were mentions of 'why you talk so little today?' 'why are you moody?' 'im so unused to seeing you like this cuz you're always so happy.'

I just really felt like retorting, 'you cant POSSIBLY really think i'd be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY do you? im not some happy sugar and spice and everything nice machine. Hell, even the powerpuff girls though filled with so much SWEETNESS in them always are upset.' or maybe the powerpuff girls became retarded thanks to the whole chemical X incident. I know said person didnt MEAN it that way, but i wasnt happy (i still pretty much am, actually, cuz it still hurts) with what said person said, it really came out to me as 'whats wrong with you, you're supposed to be happy DAMMIT'. But like i said, i knew said person didnt mean it so refrained myself from sprouting any shit, and besides, i knew i was jsut being retarded and annoyed with the stupid wire + i didnt want to risk getting the scratch deeper on my tongue with all those words. XD

But at recess my patience was like, close to GONE. CLOSE to gone. notice the CLOSE. i tried cheering up and being more... i dont know, PERKY? (like how i usually am la) but since this particular day the stupid wire was already annoying me, i was really easily annoyed and kind of got all sarcastic and mean to close friends. (sorry people!) maybe its because i know they wouldnt judge me and would understand how i feel so wont take it to heart. XP so i basically let it out on them. I love you people so much! =D

hope i'll be better tomorrow. oh and anyway, the feeling of wanting to puke is gone now. =D so im glad.

0 comments: