Dance with me

Havent been posting the past 2 days cuz i didnt feel up to it. haha, braces been killin' me!!! im Glad to say that, the pain has FINALLY more of less SUBSIDED! =D i still cant bite with my front teeth cuz if i DO, they WILL hurt, but if i dont bother them, they dont. so im just REALLY relieved and happy now. Hence, the blogging. xp

Aaannnyywaaay....

I Love this SONNNG~~


Dance with me by
Drew Steely feat Belinda Peregrin

Whatever you do, don't wake me up ~
The feeling's real won't let it stop, no ~~

And im not going to post any pictures of me and mah SUPER SEXY (i dont care what you say, its sexy dammit) braces because i havent taken any pictures. Im sorry but i didnt really feel like taking any pictures due to the pain i was going through. How Odd, right? i know I KNOW!!! eating potato + tuna + cheese + bread now. =) im so happy.

- im so STUCK here, just wanna get out-

0 comments: