I am a big girl now. No, im not lying.

went for a haircut today. Fringe is SO MUCH shorter and lesser now. She thinned it A LOT. starting to get a little bit used to it now. I dont know why, but at the shop it looked SUPERB. its like seeing my hair then and NOW is totally different. Then it was PERFECT, now its just weird. Hairdressers do that ALL the time.

Anyway, at the lady who trimmed my hair (which happens to be my mum's line dancing friend) kept praising me saying what a good girl i was (well to my mom la). i felt so... little girl-ish. She kept going all 'how do you teach your kids arh? shes such a good girl!' *dies* and then she said 'how old are you?' i almost felt like saying 'owh you know... eight.' but resisted the urge and said seventeen this year. in which she replied 'wow, growing into a really pretty girl now, arent ya?' gosh. i felt like a little kid. A LITTLE KID I SAY!

Apparently she thought i was a 'SUPER NICE LIL GIRL' cuz i kept smiling at her. I mean, she SMILED AT ME, of COURSE i SMILED BACK. (o.o what kind of idiot wouldnt?... yeah okay, so there are some weird people who DONT smile back but most people i know do). She said most of her customers, especially teens are really demanding and when she smiles at them they like show her stone face. i guess i was a pleasant change? (still feel weird about it anyway) o.o

sigh. i really should start studying soon. really, i should. [buuutt i dont waaaant toooo~~ *whines*]

im SO SO SO looking forward to chinese new year anyway. =D its next WEEK! went out just now with mum to get somemore clothes. Really glad! BWAHHAHAA looking forward to the gambling! having fun with cousins, the late night chats and midnight movies! WHHHEEE!!! (exams? what exams?)

Picture taken 2 years ago. No, thats not my hand.

ANYWAY... SO EXCITED! xp xp XP oh, and i just watched 'finding neverland' just now. good show, good show. Watch it, you wont regret it! =)

- just believe -

0 comments: