What a day

This post was typed yesterday

we had Merentas Desa today. The reason why this post is LATE is because I couldnt sign in yesterday. HORRIBLE I TELL YOU. So yeah, as I was saying, MERENTAS DESA. I started off with sara, but she went on WAY ahead of me. *haha no stamina la* so in the end I was with yuan lu (we actually already planned to run together, so it was ALL GOOD) Apparently Yuan Lu was lying to me the whole way. There was 20 mins left she said only 15 mins left. There was 10 mins left she said there was 3 mins left. She said she did that to motivate me. Haha, really funny la! But really, thanks to her, we both actually got marks for our respective houses, if not top 30. Yeah so we're not THAT strong runners. *sniff* still, I am proud of our achievements. Yuan Lu's really funny and cute anyway. BIT LAME, BUT I THINK IM FAR WORSE. xp

Sara came in 19th. So super proud of her! =D Owh yeaaah, it was really really funny, cuz at the nearing end of the race, pn hew was standing by the road urging merah members to GO ON RUNNING!! And she saw me and went all ‘1007!! WO ZHI CI NI!’ (I support you) and kind of PUSHED me forward. XD so for that LITTLE MOMENT I had that GUSH of energy and sprinted…. For… awhile….. and then…. *ahem*.. I stopped running for like 2 seconds and sprinted (im so slow you cant actually call it sprinting towards the gate but screw it. I sprinted. SO THERE.) towards the gate…. And came in 47. which ISNT SO BAD. ISNT SO BAD I TELL YOU. Yuan lu, 49, due to some people who were PARADING down the road like they owned it. They were like walking in a straight horizontal line not letting people pass. How VERY annoying. Me being the rude, mean, unkind, lousy ass person I was, kind of split the people apart with my ‘excuse me’, ‘sorry’ and ran past them. Yuan Lu did not really do much of that cuz shes so NICE. Too nice for her own good I say. TOO NIIICE!!! Learn from the ever-shoving li may figure. *spotlight shines on me*

My number was REALLY cool anyway, it was M1007.









so lotsa people were going all 'HOR 007!' *yeah, plus my lame self who doesn't cease being lame at all times. =D THAT'S MEEEE!!!!* so its like MI 007. don't tell anyone of my secret identity or you might get killed. *sshh* really cool number anyway. Had the prize giving session for all the top 30 runners. Was very upsetting as the youngsters had NO SPIRIT AT ALL. ZILTCH! We all went 'I SAY MERAH YOU SAY ROCK!' 'MERAH!' *no response*'MERAH!' *no response* oh bloody hell, that was embarrassing, alright. And then Suping and Nicole went to boost up their team spirit (or at least tried to) by running through the lines they were sitting in telling them to cheer for our house members who won. And they looked up at them like they were retarded idiots. THAT WAS SO ANNOYING. I just felt like knocking their little heads!!! (GAAAHH!!!! *kicks ‘em kiddos*)

But our red house wasn’t the worst. Blue house was WORSE. Really saddening. I don't know what is WRONG with the kids nowadays. Eu Chern said he actually looked at those KIDS around him and told them 'what WRONG with you all? SHOUT LA, you all RETARDED arh?' he was WAITING for a response from them kids, expecting to be scolded back at, but they just looked at him.. and then ignored him. THEY'RE ZOMBIES! THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM. *grr* Felt so retarded screaming by ourselves, there were even some kiddos using their hands to cover their ears. Like WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM LA. NEXT TIME JUST DON’T COME OR SOMETHING DAMMIT. *grr somemore* Purple house had lotsa 'house' spirit. They were all screaming and everything, seriously, I was so jealous. And couldn’t stop myself from smiling at them. THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!! =D

Screw it. Im not talking about that DEPRESSING moment anymore.

After Merentas Desa, got back at around 12. Bathed, ate lunch and slept for half an hour. Went to 1 Utama at 1pm. Was extremely tired but who would pass up shopping, right? Got back at 6. Slept for another half and hour and got up, went to 1 Utama again to catch the movie 'Stranger than fiction'. I was really quite glad at where I was sitting because I was sitted beside this super HAWT European guy. *HAHA* The show is pretty good for all those interested. =D go watch it!! Its pretty funny. Well at least sis and I LAUGHED a LOOOT, though not the whole cinema was cracking into fits of laughter la. The hot dude laughed too. Laughter is contagious, I bet my sis and I influenced him. Or so I like to think.

Sis and I still think that Harold Crick should have died. What a classic happy ever after ending. Not that it wasn't expected, but yeah. A tragedy would have been, more twisted, and interesting. In fact, I would have cried. Ah, not all movies are like the movie 'skeleton key' which had such an unexpected ending.

Oh by the way, when we were looking for parking before the movie, we drove into this lane where there was ALREADY a car waiting for people to hop into their cars and drive away. There was this couple walking towards that car… mom was praying that we would be lucky so that the couple would walk pass that car and come closer to OUR car so we can take the spot. Which is exactly what happened. =D Lucky us. Anyway, this other car came along from the OPPOSITE DIRECTION *its only a one way street, so it wasn’t right for the car to have turned in from the other direction* and waited. This other couple went into their car. And the car which was PREVIOUSLY waiting wanted to take the spot, but so did the car from the opposite direction. Lets label the PREVIOUSLY THERE CAR as CAR 1 and the CAR FROM OPPOSITE DIRECTION. CAR 2. Its easier for me to narrate that way.

So CAR 1 was driving into the spot and CAR 2 tried to do the same, resulting both cars forming like a 'V' shape with the front of their cars almost meeting. Mum, sis and I were about to make a right turn into the mall when we heard the man from CAR 1 get down from his car and started yelling at the man from CAR 2who winded down his window, but got down too later on. CAR 1 = Chinese man. CAR 2 = Malay man. SO guy from CAR 1 is shouting something like 'HOW CAN YOU DRIVE THIS DIRECTION. CANT YOU SEE NO ENTRY BLABLAAA…' and then guy from CAR 2 was saying something I could not hear as he wasn’t shouting at the top of his voice. Mom super kepoh, wanna stand closer and watch, but sis pulled her and me away as it was best not to get involved.

As we were walking into the mall, shoutings were still to be heard and I even heard like this Whacking sound. I think maybe one man hit theother. Im not entirely sure. And then, this really cool sporty car with BLUE lights *whoa* drove past the lane in front and made the police car siren sound with some *unknown to me* device. Really cool. Im not sure if they stopped fighting after that though, cuz we left. Didn’t want to get involved, as stated earlier.

Bottom line is, I thought both sides were overreacting, especially the man who was shouting so much. Like COME ON, its JUST A PARKING SPPPACCCEEE. *groans* whats wrong with the world today? Honestly. Everything is becoming more and more absurd day by day.

That concludes the end of my post! =D Gonna go get some shut eye, really really tired. Lonnng day, as you can tell by now. G'night folks!

Ps. lookit the really cute teeny toothbrush i was given by the orthodontist! =) theres actually two, but im already using the red one.















- we all need somebody to lean on -

0 comments: