talking the talk


<-- This is damned Cute


- You're already so happy,
Why wont you let the others go.. -



Anyway, today was like every other weekday, a school day. Yesh, thats right!! (bloggers block. does that even exist? daaaammnnn~~ this is bad) So anyway, did my oral today, was really nervous. Gah! you guys know how i am la, my palms get all sweaty and my heart starts racing and i just get SUPERLY SUPER NERVOUS for no reason whatsoever, but thats just how i am. Said a lot of '..uhh..'s between my oral and laughed a loooott, cuz there were times i could not really remember what i was supposed to say. XD but that was OKAY i think, cuz teacher kept laughing with me when i did. so yeah! hehe. (what can i say? im so lovable. HAHAHA *ahem*)

Yong hui was SOOOOOO DISTRACTING!! *grr... imagining kicking the fella* he was sitting beside (well a LITTLE BIT BEHIND TO HIDE WHAT HE WAS DOING) teacher and was giving me thumbs up and thumbs down PLUS lotsa weird facial expression + sticking out his tongue and all. Needless to say, i was distracted. Not VERY distracted, but DISTRACTED. there were TWICE i repeated the same words TWICE thanks to HIM and his antics! *KICKS HIM ONCE MORE* i can even specifically remember what i repeated. which was 'heart disease'. yeah i said that twice cuz my speech got STUCK halfway thanks to HIM HIM HIM *kick*. lolz. Yen Hsian tried helping me a little, cuz before i did my oral i actually recited it out to her. so she knew some of the words, and tried helping me along (actually i didnt need that, but i felt better knowing she was there. =D hehe, love her lots).

There was one point where i DIDNT KNOW what the WORD was, and i kind of glanced at her, and SHE DIDNT KNOW EITHER.. so im like 'uh.. HAHAHAHHA sorry teacher!!' *ah shit* *glances at paper* (sniffles) sadnyyaaa~~~ only looked at the paper ONCE though. So im SUPER PROUD OF MAHSELF! sure you guys are too! hehe! (proud of me that is)

I got full marks for oral! (YAY!) i know that doesnt really mean anything, cuz teacher is actually really lenient in giving marks, but im really content anyway. Oh, and she praised me too! in yong hui's face. HAH!! (grins like an idiot) she asked yong hui 'do you like her voice?' and as expected yong hui didnt answer la, gave like the HUUUHH!??! look. lol. then teacher said 'really good, got potential for public speaking' my heart lifted and soooaarreedd~~ hehe. then we had to sign the oral paper sheet, and i COULDNT, cuz i was so nervous during the whole thing, my hands were actually still shaking. and i kept murmuring 'i cant sign, i cant sign..aaaahh...' xp

im so happy anyway! really made me super HIGH HIGH HIGH the whole day!

so thats it for today, folks! i know i should probably start studying already, but i just cant bring myself to. gah!!!! *sniff* THERES HEROES TODAY! CANT WAIT CANT WAIT! WHEEEEEEEE~~~~~~ love that show! =)

* sad but true
so horribly confused *















- bloody attractive bugger -

0 comments: