how could i have forsaken you?

GASP. you'll NEVER guess what HAPPENED.

I was rummaging through the kitchen cupboard earlier (before my nap) searching for things i can stuff myself with when i found.... MISTER POTATO. *hallelujah* all i thought was 'NOOOOOOOO. HOW COULD I HAVE NOOOT KNOWN OF YOUR EXISTENCE IN MY CUPBOOARDD~~'. I've been SO BLIND. *sniffles* Dont worry baby, i've found you and im never leaving you alone again. EVER. *munches on chips* i love you so much. xp. mister potato is DAMNED good, okay.


and just as a reminder for future references :
IM SO PROUD OF GUO YAW! MY LITTLE BOY'S ALL GROWN UP! *tears of joy* who woulda known~

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS SOOOO CLOSE! SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT! yeah and valentines day is TOMORROW, but theres nothing to look forward to, and hence, IM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO CHINESE NEW YEAAR!! and exams is like.. the week AFTER chinese new year, so thats just HELL, but im not going to think about that for the time being, for ignorance is a bliss. (im super panicky about exams but i cant bring myself to do anything. i suck, dont i? rhetorical question. dont bother answering that.)

My ear hurts. took an hour and a half nap just now, laid on my left side the WHOLE time. God knows why i didnt MOVE. so now my left ear hurts. Been hurting since the time i woke up, which was .... approx half an hour ago. Amazing, aint it? PLanning to at least TOUCH a bit of biology later, though doubt i'll succeed in actually studying, i'll TRY. Like Li Ying pointed out today, im SO SUPER SLOW. some people have already strated studying (though not most, but some) and I HAVENT. whats worse is, im not like those smarty pants who can just read the day before and know shit (meaning everything la). IM JUST NOT. if i do that, i screw up. Therefore, im going to screw up. Ah hell, that just sucks. *sniff*

Im going to just crawl back into my sad little hole now. *sniffles*
- auditions tmr -

0 comments: