passing

Mom failed to mention to me that i was going to get a new maid. So yesterday when i went for my physics tuition class, i had a HUGE SHOCK. Cousin's maid pulled me over into the kitchen and pointed my new maid out to me. and all i thought was, 'HUH!??!?' My mom described my present (well now past) maid as 'naughty'. odd word to use, but you know, whatever makes her happy.

As you all know, my maid went out of the house once (and made up some shit excuse, at first she LIED but after that confessed). She also ruined my mom's expensive new blouse + lots lots more, however, i was growing really used to her. And so, am not really pleased with the change. Im not saying this new maid is BAD or anything, hell no, im just not used to her yet. Its odd. I cant even understand what shes saying cuz it all sounds like gibberish to me. I have to like listen REALLY closely to actually make out the words. *gah* it was like that with the other maid too when she just started. so yeah. What more, my maids name is the same as my cousin's name. So its really just FUNNYly weird. *eeek!!* and she doesnt know how to use all the appliances + keys + dont know whoz clothes are whoz so its like.. have to teach her EVERYTHING!!! its VERY mafan + a bit annoying. Not that i can blame her for any of that but GGAAAAAAAAAHH!! Yeah.

Anyway,
LOOKIT PAPA + BABY DEVIL SQUISHY!!



















So super adorable, riiight? I KNOW I KNOW! the small baby one i bought, the papa one came free with the lappie dad bought himself. Its super squishy and soft! (belongs to sis though) owh and first pic of myself with braces (on blog) !!!! =D RED! matches with the red dooda's!


Owh and lookit the card i made guo yaw (yeah so it was two weeks ago. bleh, now only post dont let ar?)















The keychain pink cow plush was bought by me, bren, sara and yen hsian.



















The card was drawn based on this plush sara, me, weikhai and jeff got guo yaw for chirstmas. Guo yaw really loves it! its 'niuniu' !!! damn adorable cow with super funky hair. LOVE IT! *muaxXes*















Lookit the pink cow's legs anyway! its all lil' heart shapes! SO CUUUUTEEE!! *dies* 'niuniu's girlfriend. hahahaha XD


Oh and this is a picture jaqueline did for us at the end of last year. Didnt post it up then due to forgetfulness. Well, i remember now!! its really good cuz you can actually tell that its US and all. so yeah! really cool. LOVE IT JAQ! =D













The REAL picture. LOOKS LIKE RIGHT!?!? =D
















- just happy -

0 comments: