who knew?

sorry but this is the only image bryan could find for me so i guess it will have to do. On the way home from the orthodontist centre we passed by this CAP TANGAN NGAN YIN PEANUTS billboard and i noticed..

'heey pa! LOOK AT THE THUMB! ITS SO SHORT!!'
and i started chuckling to myself 'WHERE GOT THUMB SO SHORT WAN!'
Then my dad showed me HIS thumb and...
'OMG! YOUR THUMB ALSO SO SHORT I NEVER NOTICED'
=__="
My fingers are longer than my dads XD his are short and stubby! SO CUTE! i was SO SHOCKED! that was funny xp and my dad was telling me how nice it would be if his fingers were half an inch longer. tsk tsk!

anyway i just witness a lizard eating a fly! FOOOOD CHAAAIINN~~ and the other day this lizard fell from the ceiling and hit my back. and i was happily sitting there chatting thinking 'oh something fell from the ceiling!' and then after a while...


'WHAT THE HELL!?!? SOMETHING FELL FROM THE -'
*looks behind*
and sure enough. THERE IT WAS. STARING UP AT ME. THE DAMNED LIZARD. i screamed and pushed the chair away. thank God my chair has rollers. so it spinned away from me and i saw the thing PRANCE LIKE A PONY *how is that even LIZARD-Y POSSIBLE?!?* onto the floor and ran FAR FAR AWAY! *dies* horrible.
Then just now i saw this lizard trying to pounce on a fly.. to no prevail and i started thinking.. maybe the lizard was on the ceiling and didnt notice! so there it was.. staring at its prey which was unawares.. waiting.. waiting..just waiting for the right moment TO ATTAAACCKK!!! and so it POUNCES! and when its up in the air it realises its falling... its falling.. its getting further from its prey.. its its..
'OH FOR THE LOVE OF GRAVITY'
and *thonk* it hits a happy OH THIS IS A GREAT DAY limay. tsk tsk. and its not moving 'if i dont move..maybe she wont see me.' and there i am typing on the computer as if ITS A-OKAY and NORMAL for things to fall from the ceiling. 'good this is GREAT. shes not noticing.. okay as soon as she gets off her lazy ass to the bathroom i run for it. foolproof. foolproof!' and then this is when i come to my senses and TUUURRRNNN..
'OH SHIT. okay okay if i stay STILL enough maybe i can like BLEND in with the CHAIR and er.. LIKE A CHAMELEON!!!' *prays prays*
and then i scream and push the chair away and it takes its chances and PRANCES away to the wide unknown and unexplored nooks and crannies (thanks liying) of the house.

0 comments: