more!

I got 2 more presents and a card today! x)

a get well soon card? wait.. something wr0ong leh..

XD from edwin. he went to a shop which didnt have birthday cards HAHA. XD so this had to do. its SO EDWIN la TYPICAL of him. adorable much! i opened the card expecting to see like 1 or 2 lines and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY there but whoa...

i was amazed to find A CARD FILLED WITH SO MANY WORDS XD superly touched wey! i read and laughed at so many parts. =) truly happy! x) you guys should click to enlarge and read what he wrote! x) hehe

and this is what he gave me. notice, MAYFLOWER haha

and jaq gave me a pillow case!

she thought it was a weird gift to give so she didnt give it to me on my birthday, wanting to ask brenda for her opinion first. DEARIE! ITS NOT WEIRD! i really like it! its beautiful! =) going to put it in the living room later for ALL TO SEE! *muaxXes* Heart it!

and that concludes today's post.

anymore presents for me, anyone?

AAAANNNYYYOONNNEEE?! xp

0 comments: