dreams

i just had this super weird dream. All my lower teeth were falling out. i was at the orthodontist then suddenly this teeth was super loose and it was like connected at only this small little tip to this piece of gum. so i pulled it out. and i went

'uhoh..'

and the orthodontist was like saying 'oh crap..'

and then another teeth fell out.. and then another. so its like 4 came out. 4 in a row on my left side came out. and i spit them out on the table. there was no blood. and i looked in the mirror.

'shit. what happened?'

and she went 'i dont know, this ISNT supposed to happen'

'so what can we do to fix it?! can we STICK IT BACK IN?!?'

and then all my other teeth (lower jaw) started to fall out. like get loose and were in my mouth on my tongue. so took them all out and held them in my hands.

'WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!'

and the orthodontist like was shaking her head in shock and terror and she didnt know what to do next. she motioned her secretary to BRING THE PHONE BRING THE PHONE. that she had to inform my mom. and i said

'GIVE ME THE PHONE. I AM GOING TO TELL HER. I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU SUGAR COAT AND MAKE IT SOUND BETTER THAN WHAT IT IS.'

and then she was crying. and i was fuming furious. so i grabbed the phone and punched in the number. i turned to her and said
'so does this mean i need fake teeth now?'
and then i woke up. you have NO IDEA the relief that washed over me when i discovered this was NOT TRUE. what a NIGHTMARE. though im so surprised in the dream i was like pretty calm. ANNOYED but still, calm. trying to look for a solution rather than freaking out. XD amazing.
i also had this other dream involving a concert and me winning tickets to this celebrity show thing which i wasnt interested in going. that dream involved a lot of good looking guys *drools* dancing *drools somemore* dancing REALLY well *drools somemore*. that was one helluva good dream. too bad it ended and the stupid teeth dream came up. ugh!

0 comments: