Mah Baby

I realised theres been SO MANY PICTURE posts that i hardly have any content left in my blog! GOSH! even EDWINS CARD contains more than i've typed in the past few days and that is just SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS! this is MY blog and MY WORDS should be MORE MORE MORE than HIS!

..though really its not TOO bad since he IS after all writing about MUA
So anyway, I LOVE MY NEW PHONE. *brag brag brag* *show off * *stabbed by bryan repeatedly T__T* ...sorry bryan. BUT I DO! MY PHONE ROCKS MY WORLD! nowadays im just WAITING for an sms so i can reply it with glee! the keypad is FRIGGIN NEW AND WONDERFUL *faints* y'know, i might even start sms-ing myself!
and i've started to play the games on my phone. which is pretty fun and TIME CONSUMING. God, im wasting all of my time. i need a slap in the face. HIT ME HIT ME..
HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!
*ouch* right. thanks. a. Lot. Friend.
And im listening to music during ungodly hours of the night and day. I'd like to say this again. I LOVE MY PHONE. and though i do LOVE LOVE LOVE it -DONT EVER LEAVE ME BABY - i dont bother reading the guide book and just simply press here press there hoping i get lucky *whoa strike lottery!* and find out something new.
WHICH DOES ACTUALLY HAPPEN BY THE WAY
You know its BAD when your 14 year old cousin glances at you sideways with that UH look saying 'did you read the guide book?' in my defence, WHO READS THE GUIDE BOOK ANYWAY?!?! *groans* life is all about EXPERIMENTING AND EXPERIENCING NEW EXPERIENCES USING YOUR OWN CAPABILITY! am i right? AM I RIGHT?!
and here you scream along with me AYE AYE!
ahem. and i havent activated GPRS or MMS. well i tried the other day thanks to urging from a certain PIGGY PIGGY OINK OINK but failed miserably due to WELL I DONT KNOW DUE TO WHAT i swear i followed the steeewwwpeeed steps on the smaart-kick-ass-siteS. notice, not one SITE but SITES. the 'S' carries so much meaning, you have NO IDEA. well maybe you do but im really just assuming you dont.
So now im all 'SCREWIT' and im hoping PIGGY PIGGY OINK OINK will be able to help =__=" WHICH HE HASNT YET.
so toodles all, its time for some stud-handphone game time!!!
Love. Hugs. Kisses.
i take it all back. HAH YOU GET NONE.
..okay maybe i have some love to spare xp

0 comments: