3rd time's the charm

Hi mah little smiling shining happy daisies! xpAs ALL OF YOU already know, i have a HORRIBLE sore throat and cough! *fufu* And i kept feeling like puking in the morning (it was horrid). But i still dragged myself up from bed because well theres another REHEARSAL TODAY! and THE SHOW CANT GO ON WITHOUT MEH! xp and i couldnt bear letting gling down and not being beside xiao von (tsk tsk xv woulda missed me HAHA) and yen hsian (yes she woulda soooo missed me too) *liying too though shes like ONE PERSON away from me*


And again, being in school reminds me of
HOW MUCH IM GOING TO MISS Y'ALL!

all the FUN!
all the JOKES!
all the LAUGHTER!
all the SILLINESS!

So despite being very sick, i went to school. And had a WONDERFUL day! x) we sang the songs SO MANY TIMES it was KEEEEEELING my throat *really felt like it was BURNING* but i continued anyway *heroic song plays* - but anyway, AGAIN, the teacher rejected an idea which would make us original. *tsk* so after that we were just STANDING THERE singing.

I think i understand this teacher now.
SIMPLE = GREAT!

She wasnt happy with our stand by me because there were pauses between the words of the song (WELL ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT) but yeah, so we improvised and now monwei is singing during the interlude *is that right?* which is pretty cool! and monwei found out the harmonisation of the chorus and all. x) that was great!

So anyway, there we were, doing pretty OKAY and then teacher tells us to change the lyrics of stand by me from 'SO DARLING DARLING STAAAND BY MEE~~' to 'SO MY FRIEND MY FRIEND STAAAND BY ME~~' and then to 'SO BUDDY BUDDY STAAAND BY ME~~'
i kept laughing. i couldnt sing BUDDY BUDDY cuz it was so RETARDED. xp i mean SERIOUSLY.. WHAAAAT!??! too much lar... Theres this one part we ALL forgot to sing and so gling and i like suddenly remembered and sang 'SO DARLING DARLING..' and bryan went SHIT. and we were like OMG RIGHT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE BUDDY *damn* ... xp so retarded
After that teacher changed her mind again. so now we're singing 'SO PENG YOU PENG YOU' (friend in chinese) which is also WEIRD but better than BUDDY. honestly. XD All in all i had fun. And im ever so grateful i didnt lose my voice on stage =) i lost my voice AFTER. seriously CANT SING AT ALL NOW. no voice!!! The only bright side to this is everyone telling me how CUTE i sound *dies* which isnt much consolation at all BUT HEY it does make things a LITTLE better. x)

I really hope i'll be well by next monday!
*cross your fingers and pray hard for me darlings*

Love. Hugs. Kisses.

0 comments: