W for whatever

I always think its OKAY

i always think it will change for the BETTER

but it NEVER does

too many days, too many nights. it has reoccured so very often that i've lost count. That this, well this holds no meaning to me anymore. How funny the way things change ever so drastically. your word. that has no value. because you dont keep it anyway. So really, whats the point?

im sorry if you feel like you're suffocating. hey if you need air. im giving you all the air you need now. because this is me, walking away. this is me, not mending the bubble. this is me, bursting the bubble. i should have left it the way it was back then. i was stupid. i was naive. i was dumb. i let you let me down once again.

But thats me. i habour hope every time.

and thats you! you let me down every time.

this is not how i function. im sorry, but i cannot work like this. You think only YOU have sleepless nights. funny though, people think of different matters. I guess to me, FRIENDS. DO. MATTER. for this one time, i really, really, really, just dont care anymore.

Because i know me caring about it wont fix it

because i know you wont fix it

because i know i dont matter enough for you to BOTHER fixing it

but hey, thats okay. Im okay. Like i said, too MANY TIMES. ive grown sooooo tired i just dont feel it anymore. I dont feel whatever loss i felt the million times before. I really DONT. i just feel tired. so thanks. thanks for being my pillar of support once upon a time. I appreciate it.

that is the way the cookie crumbles

I'll live. You could have just told me, i would have found other people. i dont hold it against you, because thats you being you. and i hope you dont hold it against me. because this is me being me. and said me just cant be bothered to tell you anymore. for said you dont listen. For said you dont respect said me enough to listen.

Dude, im not going to ask what happened to

'i'll always be here for you'

i guess to you its jsut a phrase you say to people to cheer them up. You know what, its not. and you should really learn to not say it so often. Because when you dont keep your word, it does hurt. But like i said earlier. it used to hurt, now i just take it as a fact.

whatever.

0 comments: