its time

Im not ready to grow up. not at all.
I still feel like that little girl...
...more lost than ever before

Responsibilities, i already feel it piling onto my shoulders. Oh so heavy! choices choices CHOICES to be made! theres no room for mistakes! no room for making the wrong decision! just NO ROOM for being a KID anymore! its time to GROW UP! GROW UP! GROW UP!

..but i dont want to

everything seems so HARD after. The world is so filled with uncertainty. Once i was so sure of what i wanted to be, i could SEE myself in the future. The future me, all smart and elegant, but now. Now, i dont know. Everything is a blur. Im reaching out trying to clear the fog but i cant.

Is it supposed to be like this?

I wish peter pan would come and whisk me away to neverland! sweep me off my feet and wash away my worries! responsibilities! OH GOODBYE YOU AWFUL BAGGAGE! spend my days in happiness and innocence and just HAPPY. its horrible to grow up and face the harsh reality of LIFE.

seeing how UGLY people can be. How people out there are trying to TRICK you of your money. taking advantage of you when you're a new student. (bank tried to trick my sis when she was going to open her bank account. HORRID. just cuz shes a newbie there)

I want to stay young and blissful. But time wont allow it.

and in the blink of an eye. I see me. standing in front me the mirror. no longer a kid. i see ME. and though i am proud of who i have become, i do wonder still, if i would be in the following years to come.

...i sure do hope so

I envy those who are ever so certain, those with direction, those with goals.

what about me?

0 comments: