Graduation Day

Our last assembly
Kitty, Zinc, Me, King, Hsian
Eu Chern and I *smiles*
Kay Chong!
He sat behind me during exam time back when we were in form 2 =) pretty nice guy, also got to know him a bit better during the form 3 class trip to genting x)
Punching Bag Yaw kena bully *grins*
Dumbass smart (me) and Dumbass Dumb (yh) xp
With The Twins
White powder *laughs*
This one was mighty random x)
ZOMG AGAIN!?!
Seng seng and May may *hearts*
CUUUUTE
it was supposed to be symmetrical then sara and kharmun came in
hui yee and i are LIGHTBULBS!
*ooh i love this job* xp
mister chuuuubiiii, bweeenda and i

Sat together in standard 4 *beams*

i still remember that year well XD

5s1 all boys and ONE GIRL!?!

lovesDumbasssss! *hearts*

HAHAHAHHAA make me LAUGH

Elmo and Me

I was like 'okay i do TWO you do THREE!'

he complied. after the pic was taken

'HAHA NOW I LOOK FINE CUZ IM DOING THE PEACE SIGN AND YOU LOOK RETARDED.'

XD LOVES! *grins grins grins*

sooorrryy larrrh, i think its fooonieee x)

people moutain people sea and two dummies XD

Brenda and her daddy

suping and brendas daddy

Ban cute (what chia lit does second best)

Best being going to the loo XD

goooofffy

Waiting =) Gling: Why wont you listen to me!?
LiMay: but glliinnng.. x(
we always LOOK LIKE kidS when we take photos together
HAHA

retarded much! *me lurve ewwwww (you)*

Leggys

IM A GRADUATE! XD

1 comments:



cnxc323 said...

WHOA! GRADUATION!
This brings back memories...
My own graduation felt like EONS AGO... Sigh... Good old times 5S1/05...