mail

i woke up from my nap this afternoon and my maid passed me this
im not used to receiving mail and was wondering who sent me this. the handwriting looked familiar but it just didnt register. i opened the envelope and..

GASP! who so nice wor

and OMG IT WAS KAREN.

She said she read my blog and saw how unhappy i was and didnt like 'seeing' me this way. so hopefully the card would cheer me up. she wanted to make one but she didnt have time. x) omg i felt so touched and happy that she actually thought about even getting me a card! and sending it all the way from uk.

AAAWWW KAREN, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOU!!!

thanks for caring! x) and thinking of me! and SNIFF SNIFF YOU ROCK!!!! and yes thanks to YOU YOU YOU im suddenly ALL HAPPY and HAPPY and smiley and i cant stop smiling now. =) people dont usually do this kinda thing for me hehe so touched! x)

HUGS AND KISSES AND SO MUCH MORE

0 comments: