it keeps happening

Perhaps i shouldnt be so petty
Then again, perhaps i am not being petty at all
THEY dont seem to think so
Wrong time to be fussing about this though
so im just going to let it be
let it be
let it be
*sings let it snow*
i do deserve better
give me back some of my dignity, will you please?
because everyday i feel less and less important
and THIS has really GOT to STOP
You make me feel unworthy
You make me sound so very horrible
and i know i am NOT
i am NOT
i am NOT
Stop making friendship sound like a chore
If its so difficult for you
maybe we should just stop
because its becoming unbearable for me too
You make me sound so desperate
and its not in my nature to take being treated like this
I've held it off for quite a time
and lately everythings just increased ten fold
the amount of things left unsaid
its just piled up so high
and sometimes i tell you
but you have no regard for it
i dont know why
Is it because i really mean that little to you?
That makes me sad
Its tiring to keep trying when the other side isnt
My complains are like a joke to you
When im really ever so serious
Why wont you take this seriously?
I dont cry anymore
Not anymore
Not anymore
Not anymore
The days have been hard
you think you're the only one who has been distracted?
Only we're distracted about different things, arent we?
again, not that important
not that important
Priorities different
Fine i get it
But i still deserve that certain amount of respect
Dont i?


its not supposed to be this hard
Maybe its time for me to learn my place
That'd make you happy, right?
You never fail to remind me how unimportant i am
Its okay, i already KNOW my place by heart
stop taking this as a joke
because it is NOT
it is NOT
it is NOT
its time for me to grow up

what the eyes cannot see

Thanks for everything

..I hope it never happens again

0 comments: