Rants

Im planning to study today. YES I AM! i WILL study. I WILL succeed. =_____=" PMR is just around the corner...like..one month away. ANd whats wrose? its the TRIALS that they're gonna base on to in which class you go to next year. Thats sooo crappy. Barely one month away from trails. Maybe only one week. Im so dead. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TO THE TRIALS!

i heard theres gona be this trail paper on science next week. I havent started studying science. Dang! science is one of the last subjects im gonna study and its the first trial!?! this is SOOOOO killing me. I dunno why! i cant study! i cant concentrate. I see everyone around me working their heads off...doing exercises and everything. I don't know how they do it. I just cant. I look at the book..scan the page...flip the page and then wonder..what the hell was that about? and flipthe page back..scan it again..and then think to myself..okay i have no ieda what i just read..but im too lazy to read it again so like forget it. I know its a bad attitude to have. But i cant seem to get in the mood. IM gonna pay if i dont start studying hard. I know. hopefully from today onwards i wont be like that.

Plus the haze and everything. Its really getting to me. Bad weather. Why MY PMR year? WHY!?! how are we supposed to study with the weather like that!?! come to think of it..the weather aint doing much..its just me trying to put the blame on something. Forget it. SO its NOT the haze. ITS me. Im a lazy pig who goes online EVERYDAY and not study....at least not properly. Thing is...i dont even DO exercises. I just READ. and its true what people say, doing the exercises makes you have a better idea on whats gonna ocme out..and that you can gain confidence. I mean, if you get it all right, that means you really understand the chapter right? ocme to think of it..i HAVE no revision book to do. Have to buy one.

My KH sucks. And i wanna buy this book which everyone recommended. But I CANT FIND IT! i only find the GUYS version. OVER AND OVER. i get annoying. YOu have no idea. Mum drives me all the way to the bookstore only to see me going home empty handed. Wasting her time. Great. Just great. I NEED THE BOOK. i seriosuly do. I have no idea why. But i always score so poorly in KH. Is it just me? people find it as an easy subject to score in. I dunno why, i just cant! i study like hell on it, and i just canT! then again..my study like hell could mean just SCANNING through. but i remmeber studying! seriously!

maaaaaaaaan. Life sucks. Im gonna do my tuition homework later. at least that'll keep me busy and doing something...well...Good for my exams. studying at 1. no garantees that i'll actually study though. MAN. i have to.

0 comments: