Bugs

10 reasons why i prefer flying bugs to crawly bugs...

1. flying bugs...they can fly away and leave you alone
2. cuz i always wave my hands around me when those things come and sometimes manage to accidentally, purposely hit one
3. because i just do
4. because flicking them in mid-air is kinda cool <-- evil? tell me about it

5. because crawly buggies involve cockroaches. and i hate cockroaches.
-once, there was a cockroach in my room. at the floor. i didn't know what to do. it was 3 in the morning and i panicked. i couldna't just leave it there. what if it crwaled onto my bed when i was sleeping right? so i took this plastic cover notebook and aimed...that damn thing was just waiting for me to smash it. I dropped the book..with force and then left the book there till the next morning whereby i asked my maid to wash it off and make sure there wasnt any markings of the dead cockroach on it. if there was, i bet you im never gonna use that book ever.

* oh yea, i hate jumping bugs too...insects like the grasshopper

6. well, i dont count the lizard as a bug..but its a crawly thing..so wtv.
- i hate seeing those things on the wall adn the ceiling, it gives me this feeling like its gonna fall on me and i get prepared to scream. once, i was cleaning up my book shelf, and i realised there was a squashed lizard...squashed by my file and STICKING to it too. that was WAY disgusting. one more time, i was walking into my mums room, and there was a squashed lizard at the door. You know, the contraction of the door, when you close it, the edge closes too? im not good at explaining, so sorry. But yea, i think the door slammed utself close because of the strong wind and the lizard got squashed. The door slams itself all the time. My sisters took pictures of the squashed lizard, saying how the bones were visible. i was so freaked. and didn't even dare look at it. and kept screaming. IM chicken. so sue me.

7.the crawly bugs are bigger.
8. i dont really get to see the flying bugs properly, cuz the fly so fast that i can only see their wings. and looking at wings arent so bad...at least its better than seeing the whole damn thing clearly.

9. once, there was a spider on my pinafore, and i was so afraid to brush it off.
-it was at the back of my pinafore and i asked my sis to brush it off. that stupid girl kept waving my pinbafor up and down, trying to get it away..thinkign it will somehow FLY off my skirt if she did that.and by GOD it did fly off..but onto another section of the pinafore. I was so freaked, my hands actually moved itself by instinct and brushed the damn thing off. I quickly went and bathe, unsure whether it was still on me. I hate that day. and i hate spiders.

10. im just bias.

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

hey may , here's my advice , bring a can of insecticide whereever you go , that should keep the insects or bugs or whatever you hate away ...