Hair cut

i just had a haircut.

so there i was, at the hair salon. I sat on the chair and looked at my hair. Man, i love my hair. Call me vain...i mean...I AM VAIN SO LIKE YEA! I DONT GIVE A SHIT if you call me vain. i was starting to have second thoughts like...

- lets just go home maa...i dont wanna have my haircut...i suddenly love my hair so much.
(then again i might get mum angry if i did that...so....)

or maybe i could just whisper to the hairdresser and ask him to FAKE cut my hair for ten minutes and then let me go with a loud TADA!! then mum wouldn't know shes wasted her time taking me there, right?? RIGHT!?! okay fine..we BOTH know thats not gonna work..so forget it.

so i sat there and watched my hair go bye bye. Sad. Tragic.

I hate the end result. well, its not that bad, mum says theres hardly any diff.. BUT I KNOW..THE TRUTH! i mean, OF COURSE I DO. ITS MY HAIR! i hate the fringe. seriously. HATE IT. too straight and too short. dang. i bet no one else will notice the diff though. but i do. hahahahaaa...crappy.

im so lazy to blog. I hate using my sisters labtop to blog. i keep making mistakes... stupid typos. my sis laughs at my typo's WHATSHER PROBLEM..*sob*

0 comments: