Near death experience

I truly believed i was going to die just now. TRULY.

It was eleven something, and my second sis and I had decided to go downstairs and fix ourselves a little something to eat, cuz we were starving. Egg. The thought filled me up with joy. Yumm...how EGG can sometimes bring someone so much joy. Its really weird.

So there my sis and i was, in the kitchen, chabbering away, ready to set the place up for frying and then all of a sudden, my gaze wonder to the dustbin. There i saw not ONE but TWO cockroaches. I nearly died. I hate those things. Once i even saw a movie where the cockroaches could not only talk, but dance and sing. OMG i think i almost died then too. I backed away, leaving to the dry kitchen, and my sister stood at the wet kitchen, wanting to find the swater. what a BRAVE soldier she is. I stood there, and then some flying bug came up to me and flew around me...i started waving my hands and ran. RAN for my life. Who knows what that freaking thing wants from me?

My sis came out and we searched hi and low for the day's newspaper. Lets kill the damn thing, that was what my sister said. I, however had other plans like...

a. go upstairs and sleep and forget about the whole thing
b. scream for my maid
c. scream for dad
d. -wait there is no d.

So anyway, we miraculously...the day is not in my favour...found the days paper...and my sis took out one section and folded the paper. She even passed me one bunch..

'its time to face your fears. Like fear factor, you know?'

I started to gain some enthusiasm from all of it. Yes, i told myself. i can do this. i can smash the bloody thing. The 'bloody thing' ran, and my heart jumped. it skipped not ONE beat, but...TWO!?! one cockroach was not to be seen anywhere..there only was one left. only god knows where the other is. I was so scared...i kept holding back. My sis pulled me along..dratz. suddenly, we lost sight of the 'bloody thing' . My sis slowly closed the cupboard in where the 'kuali' was. and out came the 'bloody thing' with horns and all, looking like a damn devil..no wait..thats just crazy..but yea, it did run out...and my sis screamed and jumped away, and i ran out of the kitchen. i nudged my sister.

'we still have to off the lights you know.'

she took a glance at me. i was pretty sure the HERO in her was gone, after the scream and everything, but i thought wrong.

'im going in.' <-- as if...im just making this up..but wtv. it goes...

In the end, she ran out after offing the lights, and we both ran upstairs. Only i was slower. I have no idea why i was still so scared, i was FAR away from that cockroach already, but i was still so damn scared. Like it was suddenly going to magically appear on me or something. My sis ran and i was slower..mainly cuz i had to off the lights too and was delayed.

'STOP! WAIT FOR ME!'

my cries were ignored. she ran...and ran..and left me behind. i ran after her. the nerve..to leave a soldier behind. when we were at a REALLY safe zone, she offered me her hand. i swapped it away...and said, with tears in my eyes. 'how oculd you, i could've died out there.' she denied it. denied it all. EVIL. *hahaa...no actually i laughingly slapped her hand away and we both laughed about it. idiots. i know*

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

poor poor you , ust curious , you say your sister is evil , and your name is purevilmay , so who is more evil ? haha like i said , brng insecticide wherever you go lah ...