Ironic

I was starving int he afternoon. No lunch. So i asked dad to buy me lunch, cuz everyone already ate, outside. Geez. he came back at 5 and i was really pissed off. EATING MY LUNCH AT FIVE! GEEZ! and i requested for chicken rice..and he brought back KFC. Which ticked me off even more, so i kinda like...threw a tantrum. i was angry cuz i was hungry..and after that i was happy cuz i was full.

Just now, i asked my parents whether i could go to bryans house to joint he study group. I thought it would be an easy yes, cuz i mean...STUDY GROUP. Besides, i remember sometime in the past dad had actually suggested a study group. But now, hez like NOOOO, STUDY AT HOME YOURSELF. let me replay the whole incident for you. I walked into the room, hopes all up 'ma, pa...can i go to bryans house to join the study group tomorrow?' My mum looked at me like i was being ridiculous and shook her head like she was annoyed. dad was like, 'What for? stay at homea nd study yourself.' i was like..'Why not?' and hes like, 'its so far.' and im like 'you're not even the one fetching me, so why are you complaning?' then they ignored me..and i was like...'you guys dont even fetch me ANYWHERE, and besides, YOU suggested the idea yourself last time. SO what are you doing now? contradicting yourself?' and i left the room...

Ridiculous parents who dont make any sense. Sometimes i really feel like giving them a piece of my mind. Geez. I don't see any problem. THEY arent even suppsoed to do anything but give me their bloody approval. Whats so hard!?!? I just wanted to go there..and STUDY! IN A GROUP! is that SO HARD!?! They're not fetching me there...they're not fethcning me back. Im so annoyed with them at the moment. ..........................must stay Zen.......................

Bryan wants me to ask again..but i dont really feel like it...but i will...LATER. I dont want to get a SCOLDING. i dont want to get all riled up again. Im not one who can contain myself. and besides, just now was disastrous..i was using a TONE with them. and i practically slammed the door. So...its kinda HARD to ask again..if you know what i mean. I wasn't thinking straight just now. I was just ANGRY cuz they werent making any SENSE. so well, i just THREW my tantrun like i always do...SLAM the door. I know i shouldn't act like that...i mean, they ARE my parents after all, but sometimes i just cant help it. ESPEACIALLY when they do things without reason.

1 comments:



said...

hi 5!!! i dont get to go too!!!

same excusse "study urself...wat for go others house?"