Pies

Brenda had KH class todaya dn guess what she and her group made?! APPLE PIES! yes! you heard me right! THEY MADE APPLE PIES! yum yum. And i got to steal a few bites...==, I LOVE THAT GIRL! Brenda = the BEST!


Choral speaking team Posted by Picasa

Eating apple pie reminds me of last years choral speaking team...sweet sweet memories...even though we didn't win. It was fun~



The team! last year Posted by Picasa


RUN APPLES RUN! Posted by Picasa

Aaaaanyway, brenda's gourp members got to take home 5 pies each...Lucky them. I have KH class tomorrow too..and we're making Chicken Pie's! Sadly, we only get to take home ONE pie each. of course the PIE is BIGGER...but still...ONE measly Pie... makes me feel so down all of a sudden. *sob* i waaant mooooooooooreeeeeee....MOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEE! im a greedy pig. so sue me. Hahaaa...


Seiji (HOT!) and Shizuku Posted by Picasa

Oh yea, i watched this anime just now..a jap movie entitled 'whisper of the heart'. It was kinda boring at the start, but pretty cool at the end. I LOVE THE GUY! HE IS SOOO HOT! *faints* if only he was real... The girl was pretty cute too...



SEIJI IS SOOOO COOL! Posted by Picasa


Heh...Shizuku singing...SEIJI WITH THE VIOLIN! Posted by Picasa

0 comments: