Dead meat

Im so dead. Theres this KH gerak gempur test tomorrow and i havent statrted on that subject yet. Plus I SUCK at KH. My worst sub EVER! sejarah is like a hundred times nicer than that sub. i was at tuition just now...so didn't have time to start studying PLus i have no form one notes at all. Im going to die..digging my own grave now. =____= " Goodbye world. Nice knowing you people!! *sniff*

I wont be blogging for a while...cuz well, nothing much to blog about...life's a bore nowadays, nothing much happening. Its just so DULL. i cant say i've really started studying or anything, cuz i havent, but i HAVE started. that's gotta mean something. Kkz...i better go work on my form 3 and form 2 KH..since i have those. FORM ONE CAN DIE! i hope they dont come out anything from form 1. Pet bro Wei Khai is gonna TRY to get me the book im finding...i hope his mum will bring him to the bookstore. *prays* if not, im doomed.

GET THE BOOK GOR!!!

T___T tests, tests and MORE tests. i cant wait for it to be over. till then...STUDY AWAITS ME! ...then again..maybe a little nap now wouldn't hurt. Im so freaking tired. but its 6.30 already..oh well...study at 8...drink coffee...probably last me till 1. 5 hours...hope that will do the trick. then again...ill probably watch tv. oh well 3 hours?? lets just flunk the damn thing. ==, yea right...as if i dare to do that. then again, is it my choice to make? I mean, im not the one setting the questions, how would i know?

these tests are killing me. Maths was okay. Wishing everyday exams were maths instead of anything else. at least i dont have to study for that one. Joy. Peace out.

2 comments:



said...

Li May! we're kids...and we're NOT suppose to drink coffee!!! Dont drink too much ar...addictive 1 leh

PureViLmay said...

hahaa...i think i got addicted when i was really young, like 7. and drank coffee everyday...and then i stopped. O.o

nowadays i dont get addicted..i only drink when i wanna stay up, so its okay laaa...

Besides, i still felt sleepy after the coffee, what diff does it make? ==, proabably too tired. So many pimples now. Cuz i sleep late everyday. Its getting worse. Acne. Joy.

I wanna just peel off my skin. And scratch all the pimples off ==, maaaaan. this is killing me.

Those of you who dont have pimples should all die. EVRYONE should go through this at least once in their life time. Cuz its not fair to those of us who have to.

NOT FAIR I TELL YOU. we suffer. Give it one more year..and this pimple phase will be over. at least i hope so. *sob*