Ballet concert

Sis had her ballet concert today..must've been fun for her...

the performances were really nice and all..espeacially the lil' kids..those tiny tods..running here and there on the stage trying to dance..SO CUTE! Laughed my ehad off...cuz of their cute and clumsy-ness. Kids are so adorable.

After the whole thing, my EX-classmate who also performed with my sis took a pic with me, my sis and brian...she didnt even recognize me. I bet she forgotten all about me. *sniff* oh well...==,

Bleh..sis wanna use the comp..so i guess i got to stop here. Life's a bore and PMR's coming..and i have yet really began to study. Im so dead arent i? I know.

oh and...http://hangingstranger.blogspot.com

Hez blog is seriosuly FUNNY. That guy is HILARIOUS. serisouly. Go check his blog out. ^^" one way to kill my broedom...visit his blog and read, read, read. His Blog is SOOOO lovable. Hahaaa..

0 comments: