idiot bugs

Something terrible has happened to my dog.

NO.

-he did not run out into the middle of the road and got bang down by a car. What gave you that ridiculous idea?

-he did not eat something poisonous and died because of that. my dog aint that stupid.

-he did NOT suddenly decide to jump into the koi fish pond to have a swim and then DROWN. Geez. Dogs are more sensible than that. give him more credit!!

-he did not do something horrible resulting dad to whack him so much that he bleed so much, that he died.

-he did not die of old age. Hez not THAT old yet. fear not.

-he DID NOT get strike by lighting. MY DOG AINT THAT UNLUCKY!

now to the point. what REALLY happened to my dog....

some stupid idiotic *i told you i hate bugs* BUG pooped in his RIGHT eye. a worm grew out of the pile of shit *either grew or just magically appeared* and started eating his skin. sounds disgusting right? my maid, HEROIN OF THE DAY, killed the damn thing *damn thing meaning the worm. NOT MY DOG MIND YOU*. Its so sad really, looking at my dog now. He kinda has a hole at the side of his eye and its all red and you can see flesh and all. My heart reaches out to him. really.

my maid says at first my dog was reluctant to let her cut the fur near his eye so it wouldn't get infected, but after giving him treats and everything, he slowly gave in. She said he kept pulling away. Must've really hurt. The poor thing. Poor champion. My dog champion acted like how a champion should act anyway. He was strong and brave and EVEN THOUGH the wound must've stinged SO MUCH, he still beared with it. Im so proud. I love my dog. Mr moo moo ROCKS!

Hope he gets better soon. *sob*

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your doggie , poor guy ... or girl ... not sure what gender lol

PureViLmay said...

did you read my post properly??

if you did, you should have no problem whatsoever in knowing what sex my dog is...

i stated HE troughtout the post.

doesnt that make things clear wnough for you? O.o

said...

poor champ....get well soon