Time

TIME IS RUNNING OUT
my one last post before spm =)

Im really stressed out
Breaking under all the pressure
The only time im not stressed is when im watching 'FRIENDS'

...now someones going to say something lame like
'THEN WATCH FRIENDS DONT STUDY LO'
I SLAP YOU ARH
The other day i was like struggling with history, couldnt concentrate for the WHOLE MORNING so i came online in the evening. was only on for like less than 5 mins and dad came in 'what are you doing online?!' and i started crying. *only he didnt know*
Im trying, really i am. But my memory is UBER horrible. What i read just 2 days ago i dont remember. Thats how bad it is. and im wondering if i'll remember anything on the real day itself. I hope it'd all be there. or all of my efforts gone to waste. and i swear, i have been working bloody hard for the past few days.
Pimples are exploding everywhere
*god im laughing at that statement*
BUT ITS TRUE
Sadly, when i go to school you wont be able to recognise me anymore and just go like OMG WHO IS THAT MUTATED FACE GIRL.. IS SHE EVEN A GIRL?!?! and someone would scream GODZILLLLAAAA by then. *because thats the only monster we really know and its nice to scream it down the hallway*
But it doesnt matter. nope nope. All for the sake of my A1.
IF I DONT GET IT IM JUST GOING TO...
HEADLINES
SPM CANDIDATE JUMPED
girl from petaling jaya jumped from a twenty storey building and died. in her hand she held a piece of paper stating 'MY A1 ARH!!!!'
tragic tragic.
anyway moms been great. dads been great.
dad gets me sushi.
mom gets me bird nest.
only after i asked once (wasnt half serious either).
*grins*
i've drank 12 in 8 days.
Im unhealthy. I've lost weight.
I cant bring myself to eat.
Its such a waste of time. really.
DONT YOU DARE TELL ME NOT TO WATCH FRIENDS
Been getting only five hours of sleep.
also contributes to loss of appetite.
Pray for me as i will for you.
ALL THE BEST! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

1 comments:



shanice said...

GOOD LUCKKKKKK in your SPM ya!!!

lotsa lurveeee

gambatehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh