Along Came Paper3

for those of you who are not taking spm and dont already know this, today's paper was CHEMISTRY. paper 1 and 2 was okay but then...


ALONG CAME POLLY.. *cough* paper 3
And it was fine you know, i mean i saw the experiment and i knew what it was. Voltaic cell. Voltaic cell. Voltaic cell. So i wrote the stupid experiment down and had 45 minutes to spare.. then i started to doubt myself.
Voltaic cell? Daniell cell? Voltaic cell?
DANIELL CELL!!!!
after 15 minutes of LONG HARD PONDERING AND SECOND GUESSING MYSELF, i crossed out parts of my experiment to change it to daniell cell. But it was SO MESSY so i rewrote the experiment instead... in the last 3 minutes, i switched all the parts i crossed out on the first experiment paper and converted it back to the OLD experiment it wrote.
and attached both papers to the exam paper..
with the daniell cell one in front seeing as i thought that one was the right one
the exam ended. bryan came over to show me his drawings and i asked him if it was okay. If what i did was right. If it was DANIELL cell. he said it was VOLTAIC and i felt so *ARRGHHHH DAMMIIITT* but okay. never mind right? i mean I ATTACHED BOTH maybe the examiner is nice and would give me marks? then bryan said he didnt know and yadi yada. i asked other people and they didnt know either. and liying said that her tuition teacher said for section A of paper 2 (i think) if you write two answers for one question, and one is right one is wrong, the examiner will mark you WRONG.
i am FULLY aware this isnt paper 2 but its paper 3
BUT STILL.
and then i started panicking.
and really everything was like rushing to my head and BLOODY HELL 17 MARKS?!?! bryan was showing his drawing things and im sorry if i didnt really give good reactions or really paid attention to it BUT SEVENTEEEEEN MARKS?!?!? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! I FELT SO HORRIBLE and suddenly i felt tears starting to well up in my eyes.
i just wanted to go home
then brenda came along and she told me that DANIELL CELL IS RIGHT! and GOD I LOVE BRENDA!!! she said that daniel cell is also a TYPE of voltaic cell and that batteries actually have their anode and cathode immersed in diff solutions, that they're seperated and TEACHER PEK HAR said daniell cell before.
I KNOW THAT IT SAYS VOLTAIC CELL IN THE BOOK
but brenda said daniell cell isnt wrong either.
SO THANK GOD FOR BRENDA.
so either way, even if the examiner only looks at one, i will still get marks. okay.Okay. OKAY. AND IM SORRY TO THOSE WHO THINK I OVERREACTED. BUT SEVENTEEN MARKS IS A LOT. it can determine between and A1 and an A2, okay. AND DAMMIT, I WANT AN A1.
SO YEAH.
and it would have been ridiculous if the examiner marked me wrong if one of the experiments of the two is wrong. THAT REALLY FRIGGIN FREAKED ME OUT. so now that i have confimation that either way, i will still be able to get some marks. I really feel so relieved. SO SO SO SO SO relieved.
again. I LOVE YOU BRENDA.
and a big thanks to kwanseng who was really super sweet and nice and tried to comfort me and all. =) people like you never let me fall. Thanks!!
another paper down. moral. bio. accounts and chinese to go.
Only love for brenda today
and some to karen too
*peace brothas and sistas*
ps. if im wrong. Dont be a smart ass and point it out to me. Fish. I dont want to know. Thanks.

0 comments: