Memories

I sent this mail to brenda in form 2 and she filled it up for me. I cant believe she used to talk like that. aaawness made me laugh. *grins* oh the cute innocent little us then. Ah how times have changed HAHAHAHHAA XD

Fill this out about me (then send it back to me)

*BUT FIRST*

Send a Blank Copy To All Of Your Friends (So They Can Fill It Out About You! Got It??)

BE HONEST

1. My name:

Ng Li May

2. Where did we meet?:

in class...

3. Take a stab at my middle name:

um...Li? ahahhaha.

4. How long have you known me?:

1 year plus...

(almost 5 years now dear!!)

5. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, nothing)?:

a lot!! =D

6. Do I smoke?:

nope...

7. What’s my favourite colour?:

blue..

(yeah well not anymore)

8. When you first saw me what was your first impression?

bubbly..=)

9. My age?:

13+

10. My birthday?:

8th of Oct 1990

11. Color Hair?:

dark brown lo..

12. Color eyes?:

dark brown oso...

(brenda said 'oso' zomg. zomg. zomg. XD)

13. Have you ever had a crush on me?

(ONLY ANSWER IF OPPOSITE GENDER)

O.o nope..

14. Have you ever been jealous of me?

ahaha..mebbe..^.~ ahahaha...

(oh i remember once we confessed to each other the things we were jealous about of each other, ahaha you remember? that was in form 2 too i think)

15. Whats one of my fav things to do indoors?:

chat on the phone lo..=)

16. Do you remember the first things I said to you when we first met?

um.."wanna hang out with us?" during rumah sukan...=)

(the first thing was 'can i sit with you' LA. in KH class. tsk even i remember)

17. What’s my fav type of music?:

pop?

18.What’s one of my fav things to do outdoors?:

hang out with frens...chat lo....

19. Am I shy or outgoing?

a bit of both..=)

20.Would you say I’m funny HAHA or funny (sarcastic)?:

ahaha...abit of both..

21. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?:

hee..some break some follow lo....

22. Would you consider me a friend?:

yupp! best, in fact!! =D

23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, snobby, or something else?:

wacky =P

24. Have you ever seen me cry?:

once in school..once on the phone..

(okay i dont remember this)

25. If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be?

lI mAy ThE wAcKy? ahaha..

26. Are my parents still together?:

yupp..

27. Do I have a nice butt? (same thing applies as in question..13)

O.o

(just say YES la next time. LOL)

28. If I had broccoli stuck on my teeth, would you tell me?

yea...

29. Do you love me? (same thing applies as in questions 13 & 27)

yea...as a fren =D

AM I………. ?!?!?!?

31. Quiet or loud?

hee..loud most of the time..

32. Short or Tall: short..but taller than me..=(

32.Weird or original: hee...both lo!!

33. Smart or stupid? smart lahh of coz..

34. Boring or Fun? fun!! =D

35. Attractive or Unattractive?

attractive lo...so many boys like her...ahaha..

(wonder what gave you that impression then lol i sure as hell dont remember no nothing)

DO YOU THINK I'M... (yes or no, if u wanna say something extra say it)

36.A psycho? hee...sumtimes..

38.Athletic? well..at least u run better than me..=P

39. A nerd? definitely not!

43. Two-faced? nah..

44. Obnoxious? nope..

45. Immature?

hee..aren't we all? jodaren sanimay rules! =D

(days of jodaren sanimay long gone lol)

46. Mature? at times lo...

JUST A FEW MORE QUESTIONS

47. What do you think I’ll be when I grow up? accountant =)

(ZOMG!??! thank god you aint still saying that now)

48. A) Do you think I’ll get married? heee...yea...

B) If you do…Who do you think I’ll marry?

*ahem...cannot say yet lo..*

49. Who do i have a crush on? the most recent one -

*okay i censored this for brenda...shit XD*

50. Who is my best friend?

me lorr! =D ahaha...so perasan horr...

51. What song(if any)reminds you of me?

hmm...dunno?

52. Do I remind you of any characters on TV?

nah...original laHH!!

53. If you could rename me, what would my name be?

um..ng may li? ahaha...

54. Have you ever had a dream about me?

yea...weird ones...

(yeah and the one i ate the eggs. nice)

55. A feature that you like about me:

hmm...ur smile =D! ahaha...

56. If you could give me anything, what would it be?

wateva u want lo....

(BRENDA! SO GENEROUS THEN!?!? would you still say the same NOOOW? XD HAHAHAHA)

Okay, this is rather obvious, but for this next section, some of these you only answer if you're not the same gender as the sender!

57. Am I physically ugly, average, decent, good-looking, beautiful, hot?

good-looking =P

58. Would you ever kiss me?

O.o maaaaayb on the cheek..

59. Would you ever consider being my boyfriend/girlfriend?

O.o no..

60.Do you ever think about me? yea..

(touched.. i think i like the old brenda a lot HAHAHAHHAA)

61. If we spent a day together…..where would we go and what would we do?

everywhere lo...being wacky..loL

62. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be?

wacky-cute..i noe im cheating =P

63. Do you or have you ever had a crush on me?

nope...

64. Do you want me? O.o dun think so...

(YOU DONT WANT ME?!?!?!?)

65. What word do I say all the time?

aha..stupid! fine! wateva! cacat! ahahahaha...

66. Is there anything you’d like to say to me?

yea...roCK oN gaL!!! =D

*LAUGHS LIKE SHIT FUNNY CUTE MEMORIES*

1 comments:



monwei said...

heyya! how are you now? hehe. wahh you can actually remember sooo well ar? lol. jodaren sanimay... sighh.. innocent times. lol