follow me, everything's alright~

THE GLASSES ARE BREAKING
CRACKS ARE SEEN ON PLASTIC CUPS

WHHHY!?!
because~ *dum dum dum~ song plays*
IM SINGING IN THE RAAAIINN~~
today is such a HAPPY HAPPY CRAZY DAY! I feel like SINGGIIINNGG~~ been singing ALL MORNING at the TOP OF MY LUNGS! i just know the neighbours can hear me! even the stupid next door parrot has been squawking wondering if there's someone there, repeatedly saying 'HULLO?!' and squawking as if joining in with me~ we're all in the SINGING MOOD TODAY!!
i feel like im in some theatrical performance! or like in a movie like HAIRSPRAY! constantly SINGING SINGING AND MORE SINGING! OH I FEEL IT IN MY BOOONNEESS~~ I NEED TO SING SOMEMORE! XD I've been jumping around in my house *literally* skipping here and there! making star shapes! randomly laying on couches and lying on beds and kneeling on floors! SINGING A SOOOOONNGG~~!!!
*GRINS*
THIS FEELS SO FANTASTIC! I FEEL FRIGGIN MUSIC POWERS COURSING THROUGH MY BLOODY VEINS!
god. that doesnt even make any sense.
but WHO CARES?!?! XD
if my maid could blog, she would tell you. xp i bet the neighbours are like 'ZOMG IDIOT NEXT DOOR GIRL' and next time they see me 'hey nice singing' with sacarsm in their voices of course. and i'd be like,
'what singing?'
then widen my eyes at them like this
O.O
'my Goodness. You've been hearing VOICES?'
*BEAMS*
IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!
WOOOO! sound pollution!
i just dont care~

0 comments: