as-pee-amp 2

Math was ....

PIE

*grins*

I was so hyped up i was singing...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious

If you say it loud enough, you’ll always sound precocious

Supercalifragilistic...

Supercalifragilistic...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

and bobbing my head up and down with the song.. and i noticed the invigilator was looking at me quite dissaprovingly. TSK. x( fine fine fine so i stopped. humph!

Anyway, 4 subjects down! all rejoice! sciences to come!

*no no no!*

like brenda said, 'CLIMAX!'

Just now during the exam i was playing with my long plastic ruler, bending it making it U and thinking stupid things and laughing to myself *in my head* you know la, the usual limay things i do. XD when teacher was collecting the paper, i played with it somemore and wasnt looking and and ..and...

*SNAP*

apparently my ears turned reallllyy red. Liying said she saw. LOL Amanda and I were laughing there. SO STUPID. xp

LUCK LOVELY LUCK

...and duck and mince meat and pork!

oh and pass those chicken feet too~~

(no that wasnt supposed to make sense)

nap time!

0 comments: